[split from Leela's spirituality] Herbs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?
(01-07-2012 03:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You may also want to check out the other search results on Google.
I'm not the one that has to provide the burden of proof.

Also...I don't really give a rat's ass, I'm just giving Chas a hard time for being terse and deadly. Big Grin
Oh come on, don't give me the strawman. I didn't claim that you have the burden of proof.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2012, 03:23 PM
(01-07-2012 03:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You may also want to check out the other search results on Google.
I'm not the one that has to provide the burden of proof.

Also...I don't really give a rat's ass, I'm just giving Chas a hard time for being terse and deadly. Big Grin
I am not pushing herbal remedies. The burden of proof is not on me.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2012, 03:25 PM
(01-07-2012 03:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm not the one that has to provide the burden of proof.

I am not pushing herbal remedies. The burden of proof is not on me.
You're the one calling them dangerous. That is a claim that has yet to be backed up by the one saying it.

But as I said, I don't care. I was just trying to stick up for Leela because this was not the point of her post and yet it has become the central discussion.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-07-2012, 03:26 PM
(01-07-2012 03:17 PM)Leela Wrote:  not going to keep discussing herbs anymore. do that without me and tell me when you are done
Fine, but you are the one that started the herb discussion. I don't know why your shorts are in such a knot.

01-07-2012, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 03:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-07-2012 03:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:17 PM)Leela Wrote:  not going to keep discussing herbs anymore. do that without me and tell me when you are done
Fine, but you are the one that started the herb discussion. I don't know why your shorts are in such a knot.

Let's take a breath on the phytochemical discussion and see if a mod can split this thread. I am keen to get into it, but not on Leela's Wiccan thread. The herbs are just fuckin' incidental to her points.

EDIT: Look at Girly, a zen master of derailment arguing against derailment. This must be how John Roberts feels. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-07-2012, 03:40 PM
(01-07-2012 03:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  Fine, but you are the one that started the herb discussion. I don't know why your shorts are in such a knot.

Let's take a breath on the phytochemical discussion and see if a mod can split this thread. I am keen to get into it, but not on Leela's Wiccan thread. The herbs are just fuckin' incidental to her points.
Yup, let's vigorously enforce the no-derailing-a-thread rule. Thumbsup

01-07-2012, 03:45 PM
(01-07-2012 03:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:17 PM)Leela Wrote:  not going to keep discussing herbs anymore. do that without me and tell me when you are done.

I just want to interject... that's "..panties in ...a bunch."

Men. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post