[split from Leela's spirituality] Herbs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: Leela's spirituality: How is magic being taught?
(01-07-2012 03:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You may also want to check out the other search results on Google.
I'm not the one that has to provide the burden of proof.

Also...I don't really give a rat's ass, I'm just giving Chas a hard time for being terse and deadly. Big Grin
Oh come on, don't give me the strawman. I didn't claim that you have the burden of proof.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2012, 03:23 PM
(01-07-2012 03:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You may also want to check out the other search results on Google.
I'm not the one that has to provide the burden of proof.

Also...I don't really give a rat's ass, I'm just giving Chas a hard time for being terse and deadly. Big Grin
I am not pushing herbal remedies. The burden of proof is not on me.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-07-2012, 03:25 PM
(01-07-2012 03:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm not the one that has to provide the burden of proof.

I am not pushing herbal remedies. The burden of proof is not on me.
You're the one calling them dangerous. That is a claim that has yet to be backed up by the one saying it.

But as I said, I don't care. I was just trying to stick up for Leela because this was not the point of her post and yet it has become the central discussion.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-07-2012, 03:26 PM
(01-07-2012 03:17 PM)Leela Wrote:  not going to keep discussing herbs anymore. do that without me and tell me when you are done
Fine, but you are the one that started the herb discussion. I don't know why your shorts are in such a knot.

01-07-2012, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 03:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-07-2012 03:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:17 PM)Leela Wrote:  not going to keep discussing herbs anymore. do that without me and tell me when you are done
Fine, but you are the one that started the herb discussion. I don't know why your shorts are in such a knot.

Let's take a breath on the phytochemical discussion and see if a mod can split this thread. I am keen to get into it, but not on Leela's Wiccan thread. The herbs are just fuckin' incidental to her points.

EDIT: Look at Girly, a zen master of derailment arguing against derailment. This must be how John Roberts feels. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-07-2012, 03:40 PM
(01-07-2012 03:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  Fine, but you are the one that started the herb discussion. I don't know why your shorts are in such a knot.

Let's take a breath on the phytochemical discussion and see if a mod can split this thread. I am keen to get into it, but not on Leela's Wiccan thread. The herbs are just fuckin' incidental to her points.
Yup, let's vigorously enforce the no-derailing-a-thread rule. Thumbsup

01-07-2012, 03:45 PM
(01-07-2012 03:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 03:17 PM)Leela Wrote:  not going to keep discussing herbs anymore. do that without me and tell me when you are done.

I just want to interject... that's "..panties in ...a bunch."

Men. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post