[split] theword: says there is no proof of evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: Start evolution over. Would the same species appear? Yes!
Huh? Whata is wrong?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2013, 09:43 PM
(21-07-2013 09:33 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Huh? Whata is wrong?

You spelled busy with two S's ("bussy").
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Nothing.

...me. Simply put, I thought your response was TW's and wanted to lighten the mood.

It still work?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
21-07-2013, 10:25 PM
The mood is lightened thanx to cheapsy
Clap

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
22-07-2013, 12:20 AM
(21-07-2013 08:38 PM)theword Wrote:  Gee, thanks, I can learn so much from you people!

In this post I would like to respond directly to theword's ethically bankrupt rejoinders. However, considering his inability to cope with the truth I feel that doing so would be a great disservice to theword at this time. So, instead, I'll devote the rest of this post to explaining as politely as possible how his mystifying and utterly unjustified self-confidence leads him to believe that evidence and reason are funny. As his rants make clear, he loves using big words like "antianthropomorphism" and "unexceptionableness". As a result, he writes like a mentally ill person with a thesaurus. That got me thinking: Perhaps theword's apparatchiks acquiesce with bovine stolidity when he instructs them to take advantage of human fallibility to panic irrationally and overreact completely. At the risk of sounding a tad redundant, let me add that he may set our national thermostat to its maximum degree of phallocentrism right after he reads this. Let him. Sooner than you think, I will clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in theword's catch-phrases. Why does theword want to make human life negligible and cheap? I blame the stultifying effect of pure, undiluted greed. Of course it's also true that theword gets a lot of perks from the Xian system of brainwashing. True to form, he ceaselessly moves the goalposts to convince us that he's not benefiting from the same perks. This suggests that some of my acquaintances express the view that theword has neither honor nor integrity, nor even knows what those words mean. Others express the view that obscurantism is in theword's DNA. I am prepared to offer a cheer and a half for each view; together, they paint a sufficiently complete picture of theword to warrant a full three cheers. I have seen what theword is capable of, and I am afraid. I am very afraid and I am very angry. His long-term goal is to sugarcoat myths the past and dispense false optimism for the future in faith. I hate to break it to him, but down that path lies only heartache and tears. That's why I insist on mentioning that it is easy to see faults in others. But it takes perseverance to scuttle theword's slaphappy attempts to institutionalize neocolonialism through systematic violence, distorted religion, and dubious faith. I suggest that we all do what we can to show how theword, and others like him, are vultures living on the labor and the good nature of the rest of the world. As long as you remember that, we may yet be able to detail the specific steps and objectives needed to thwart theword's garrulous, dour schemes. For now, I'm going to bed. Good night everyone. Sleepy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Grassy Knoll's post
22-07-2013, 05:38 AM
Oh no, another one...

You fucktard, gaze upon this post and enjoy spreading this message to your fucktard christian forums.

I admit that I have no evidence for evolution, whatsoever. I do, however, believe in evolution. In fact, I am what you might call a fundamentalist evolutionist. I also think that all religious people must die for us to move forward. You are the cancer of this planet. It is only through evolution and your undivided faith in it that we can thrive and live the way we want.

There, now you have your quote for the rest of the internetz, now stop being stupid. Oh wait...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
22-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Just as animals will evolve to fill more or less the same ecological niches after each major extinction event, posters will appear to fill more or less the same social roles on a bulletin board.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
22-07-2013, 08:19 AM
RE: [split] theword: says there is no proof of evolution
Y'all fools postin' in a troll thread.
22-07-2013, 08:40 AM
RE: [split] theword: says there is no proof of evolution
KC's sock puppet account. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]