[split] theword: says there is no proof of evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2013, 10:55 AM
RE: [split] theword: says there is no proof of evolution
(24-07-2013 10:08 AM)theword Wrote:  These are all your opinions, as evidence by saying "This is good enough evidence for most scientists." It still does not prove evolution... Keep trying my friend.

Your mind is really closed. I doubt there's enough proof to ever satisfy you and that's just pathetic. You've been spoon fed a chain of lies for so long you can't see the truth staring you in the face.

[Image: C7D7CE04-6628-40CF-B3E5-CAD64A9356A3-777...560D42.jpg]

Shoo fly!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-07-2013, 10:56 AM
(24-07-2013 10:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 10:08 AM)theword Wrote:  These are all your opinions, as evidence by saying "This is good enough evidence for most scientists." It still does not prove evolution... Keep trying my friend.

Your mind is really closed. I doubt there's enough proof to ever satisfy you and that's just pathetic. You've been spoon fed a chain of lies for so long you can't see the truth staring you in the face.

Shoo fly!

Love the Shoo fly! Big Grin

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
24-07-2013, 10:59 AM
(24-07-2013 10:56 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 10:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Your mind is really closed. I doubt there's enough proof to ever satisfy you and that's just pathetic. You've been spoon fed a chain of lies for so long you can't see the truth staring you in the face.

Shoo fly!

Love the Shoo fly! Big Grin

One day I'm going to bake a shoo fly pie in honor of these twits. I'll be sure when I do to post a pic and the recipe.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-07-2013, 11:20 AM
He's acknowledged the existence of selection. I know he acknowledges the existence of variation and heredity (because come the fuck on of course he does).

There are none so blind as those who will not see...
Rolleyes

... this is my signature!
24-07-2013, 11:26 AM
(24-07-2013 10:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Science, and intelligent people, rely on evidence. Proof occurs only in maths.

We have evidence for evolution. There is no evidence for god.
Good point and at least you are honest, unlike a few others here. Evolution is a theory, an unproven theory. Nothing more, nothing less.
Like it or not kids, evolution is your opinion.
24-07-2013, 11:44 AM
(24-07-2013 11:26 AM)theword Wrote:  Good point and at least you are honest, unlike a few others here. Evolution is a theory, an unproven theory. Nothing more, nothing less.

Trololol. No.

Evolution is a fact as sure as the sunrise. Can I prove beyond all doubt that the sun will rise tomorrow? No. Can I prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the sun will rise tomorrow? Yes. Is it perversely thick and despairingly benighted to deny that the sun will rise tomorrow? Yes. Evolution is an inevitable consequence of the aforementioned three facts: variation, selection, and heredity, none of which can be denied by a thinking human being. Counting you as such may well be a piece of willful ignorance on my part.

It is true that common descent is a theory. There are stonking great piles of evidence for it, and it is a marvellously useful and accurate theory, but it is, indeed, 'only' a theory.

... this is my signature!
24-07-2013, 12:10 PM
(24-07-2013 11:26 AM)theword Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 10:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  Science, and intelligent people, rely on evidence. Proof occurs only in maths.

Good point and at least you are honest, unlike a few others here. Evolution is a theory, an unproven theory. Nothing more, nothing less.

You poor, sad man. You do not know how to think.

Mountains of evidence show that evolution is true beyond any reasonable doubt.
The evidence is convincing, but you choose not to look at it.

You have long outstayed your welcome here in my opinion. You bring nothing of value, not even amusement any longer.

You just bring me sadness for your narrow, ignorant, unimaginative view of this glorious universe.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
24-07-2013, 12:20 PM
(24-07-2013 11:26 AM)theword Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 10:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  Science, and intelligent people, rely on evidence. Proof occurs only in maths.

Typical bullshit. There is no theory that is "proven". More evidence you have no clue what science is or how it works.
The Theory of Gravity is unproven. Would you go walk off a roof ?
That "it's just a theory" crap is the typical tripe out of the asses of those who do not understand science. The fact is there are mountains of evidence that support Evolution, and NOTHING which does not. The entire body of evidence supports the theory of evolution, and there is nothing that legitimately does not, at this point.

You are a hypocrite. DNA proves Evolution. If YOU were unjustly accused of a crime, and DNA could prove you innocent YOU would use DNA/Evolution to get out of prison. Evolution is proven over and over every day in every hospital labs. If YOU needed an antibiotic, your doctor would select one, based on Evolution, and the sensitivity of the bacterial organism to the antibiotic. You are just too stupid, and uneducated to understand what Evolution is all about. Don't be so fucking perversely stupid. How are ya doing watching the sea shells walk up the mountain ? Be sure and take pictures and post them. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-07-2013, 12:29 PM
(24-07-2013 12:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-07-2013 11:26 AM)theword Wrote:  Good point and at least you are honest, unlike a few others here. Evolution is a theory, an unproven theory. Nothing more, nothing less.

You poor, sad man. You do not know how to think.

Mountains of evidence show that evolution is true beyond any reasonable doubt.
The evidence is convincing, but you choose not to look at it.

You have long outstayed your welcome here in my opinion. You bring nothing of value, not even amusement any longer.

You just bring me sadness for your narrow, ignorant, unimaginative view of this glorious universe.
Reasonable doubt? In whose eyes? Yours? OJ Simpson was proven innocent beyond a reasonable doubt.
You still have no proof. Evolution is flatly not true. Scientists have made up evidence and lied for almost 200 years. Even Darwin admitted he had no proof.
You people make up evolution to fit your ungodly lifestyle. Admit it!
24-07-2013, 12:31 PM
(24-07-2013 12:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Typical bullshit. There is no theory that is "proven". More evidence you have no clue what science is or how it works.
The Theory of Gravity is unproven. Would you go walk off a roof ?
That "it's just a theory" crap is the typical tripe out of the asses of those who do not understand science. The fact is there are mountains of evidence that support Evolution, and NOTHING which does not. The entire body of evidence supports the theory of evolution, and there is nothing that legitimately does not, at this point.

You are a hypocrite. DNA proves Evolution. If YOU were unjustly accused of a crime, and DNA could prove you innocent YOU would use DNA/Evolution to get out of prison. Evolution is proven over and over every day in every hospital labs. If YOU needed an antibiotic, your doctor would select one, based on Evolution, and the sensitivity of the bacterial organism to the antibiotic. You are just too stupid, and uneducated to understand what Evolution is all about. Don't be so fucking perversely stupid. How are ya doing watching the sea shells walk up the mountain ? Be sure and take pictures and post them. Weeping

Thanks once again for your opinion Bucky Boy. No proof.
What does your boyfriend think? Is he atheist too?