srdanova math
SRDANOVA MATHEMATICS
Revision of the current mathematics

Marjanovic Srdan
M.Biljanica
16201 Manojlovce
Serbia
ms.biljanica@gmail.com
Introduction: I think that the current limited maths and sinful and should be reviewed with all new
things that I discovered. I will explain the mathematical space with two starting points ( along the
natural and real ).

Natural Base:
Natural along is what you see along the fig,1.Natural along has its beginning and its end , this
property natural long we will contact points ( fig.2).Natural length along the ground ( natural
meaning).Two more natural and longer merge points

[S1]-along nature (fig. 1-a), [Sn]-mathematical facts
[S2]-point ( natural meaning , Fig.2 -A(B))
The points will mark capital letters along the (length) small letters
Definition of - teo points A,B , the length between points AB
CM (current mathematics) - does not recognize the concept of nature along , the point is not
defined so that all l everything
__________________________________________________ ___________
Presupposition-Natural long - merge points in the direction AB
Process:
P1-AB..CD..ABC(AC)
to read: natural along AB to point B, is connected to the natural long CD to point C, shall be
renaming of points, we get along ABC (AC)
P2-ABC (AC) .. DE ..ABCD (AD)
read it: along the ABC (AC) to point C, connecting with the natural long-DE to point D is done
renaming of points, we get along ABCD(AD)
P3-ABCD (AD) ..EF .. ABCDE(AE)

[S3]-along (from natural long, two or more)
Definition of the initial-and the last point, the length between the initial and final points.
CM-I do not know the connection of natural longer, not along the natural base, but the real (the line , proof)
__________________________________________________ ______________
Presupposition - All points of a longer (the infinite form) can be replaced with labels: (0), (0.1),
...,( 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 ),...
The process:
P1-N(0)= {0,00,000,0000,...}
P2-N(0,1)= {0,1,10,11,100,...}
P10-N (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11, ...}

[S4]-numeric along
[S5]-set of natural numbers N
We will use N (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 ,...}
Definition of-numeric along a starting point, the last point at infinity
-The number 0 is the point 0
-Other numbers are longer, the first item is 0, the last point is the point of the name (number)
CM-I know the term but long term numeric numeric rays (line)
Natural numbers and zeros are given axiom
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: srdanova math
(14-01-2012 07:54 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  SRDANOVA MATHEMATICS
Revision of the current mathematics

Marjanovic Srdan
M.Biljanica
16201 Manojlovce
Serbia
ms.biljanica@gmail.com
Introduction: I think that the current limited maths and sinful and should be reviewed with all new
things that I discovered. I will explain the mathematical space with two starting points ( along the
natural and real ).

Natural Base:
Natural along is what you see along the fig,1.Natural along has its beginning and its end , this
property natural long we will contact points ( fig.2).Natural length along the ground ( natural
meaning).Two more natural and longer merge points

[S1]-along nature (fig. 1-a), [Sn]-mathematical facts
[S2]-point ( natural meaning , Fig.2 -A(B))
The points will mark capital letters along the (length) small letters
Definition of - teo points A,B , the length between points AB
CM (current mathematics) - does not recognize the concept of nature along , the point is not
defined so that all l everything
__________________________________________________ ___________
Presupposition-Natural long - merge points in the direction AB
Process:
P1-AB..CD..ABC(AC)
to read: natural along AB to point B, is connected to the natural long CD to point C, shall be
renaming of points, we get along ABC (AC)
P2-ABC (AC) .. DE ..ABCD (AD)
read it: along the ABC (AC) to point C, connecting with the natural long-DE to point D is done
renaming of points, we get along ABCD(AD)
P3-ABCD (AD) ..EF .. ABCDE(AE)

[S3]-along (from natural long, two or more)
Definition of the initial-and the last point, the length between the initial and final points.
CM-I do not know the connection of natural longer, not along the natural base, but the real (the line , proof)
__________________________________________________ ______________
Presupposition - All points of a longer (the infinite form) can be replaced with labels: (0), (0.1),
...,( 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 ),...
The process:
P1-N(0)= {0,00,000,0000,...}
P2-N(0,1)= {0,1,10,11,100,...}
P10-N (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11, ...}

[S4]-numeric along
[S5]-set of natural numbers N
We will use N (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 ,...}
Definition of-numeric along a starting point, the last point at infinity
-The number 0 is the point 0
-Other numbers are longer, the first item is 0, the last point is the point of the name (number)
CM-I know the term but long term numeric numeric rays (line)
Natural numbers and zeros are given axiom

What does this mean?
Quote:CM (current mathematics) - does not recognize the concept of nature along , the point is not defined so that all l everything

Quote:CM-I do not know the connection of natural longer, not along the natural base, but the real (the line , proof)

What is not defined in current mathematics?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-01-2012, 03:14 PM
This guy's a spammer. A quick Google search shows he makes the exact same posts in tons of freethinking forums.
[+] 1 user Likes Ben's post
14-01-2012, 03:32 PM
(14-01-2012 03:14 PM)Ben Wrote:  This guy's a spammer. A quick Google search shows he makes the exact same posts in tons of freethinking forums.

I'm such a sucker for this kind of post. Angry

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-01-2012, 03:50 PM
(14-01-2012 03:14 PM)Ben Wrote:  This guy's a spammer. A quick Google search shows he makes the exact same posts in tons of freethinking forums.

It's really weird for spam, is he trying to sell his idea that maths is wrong? If so he would be better trying that some way other than posting it on atheist forums. Most of us aren't mathematicians, it seems kind of pointless.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
14-01-2012, 03:58 PM
(14-01-2012 03:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

It's really weird for spam, is he trying to sell his idea that maths is wrong? If so he would be better trying that some way other than posting it on atheist forums. Most of us aren't mathematicians, it seems kind of pointless.

I dunno, but on many other forums he has fewer than 5 posts and has made this exact post in all of them.
14-01-2012, 04:17 PM
(14-01-2012 03:58 PM)Ben Wrote:  I dunno, but on many other forums he has fewer than 5 posts and has made this exact post in all of them.

Huh strange.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
14-01-2012, 08:47 PM
(14-01-2012 03:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  It's really weird for spam, is he trying to sell his idea that maths is wrong? If so he would be better trying that some way other than posting it on atheist forums. Most of us aren't mathematicians, it seems kind of pointless.

When a single person thinks he knows better than a thousand brilliant minds that have preceded him, I suspect an extremely inflated ego, a dillusional person and or a megalomaniac.

If he turns out to be a genius that profoundly moves math forward, he will become a household name an a decade or two. But I suspect that the mathmaticians in this world that have heard of this guy have already wrtten him off as a lost cause.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
[+] 2 users Like No J.'s post
15-01-2012, 09:54 AM
chas
What does this mean?
Quote:CM (current mathematics) - does not recognize the concept of nature along , the point is not defined so that all l everything
what is the point to you, the value of the item, can something that has value can be made up of nothing (along made up of points)

Quote:CM-I do not know the connection of natural longer, not along the natural base, but the real (the line , proof)
never gets along natural
FSM_scot
Quote:It's really weird for spam, is he trying to sell his idea that maths is wrong? If so he would be better trying that some way other than posting it on atheist forums. Most of us aren't mathematicians, it seems kind of pointless.
mathematicians trained to act like believers (what is written in the holy book is the mathematical constant, any other conception of mathematics is a heresy).
No J.
Quote:When a single person thinks he knows better than a thousand brilliant minds that have preceded him, I suspect an extremely inflated ego, a dillusional person and or a megalomaniac.
If he turns out to be a genius that profoundly moves math forward, he will become a household name an a decade or two. But I suspect that the mathmaticians in this world that have heard of this guy have already wrtten him off as a lost cause.
if you look at the history of science are all great geniuses were initially regarded as fools and crazy ...
P2-1 = (.0,1)
P3-2 = (.0,1,2)
P4-3 = (.0,1,2,3)
P5-4 = (.0,1,2,3,4)

[S6]-point number
CM-I do not know the item number
P2-1 = (s.0, 1)
P3-2 = (s.0, 1.2)
P4-3 = (s.0, 1,2,3)
P5-4 = (s.0, 1,2,3,4)

[S7]-opposite point of
SM-I do not know the opposite point of
P2-three numbers (a, b, c) are comparable with each other

P3-four numbers (a, b, c, d) are comparable with each other

[S8]-comparability issues
CM-known two of comparability, comparability of three numbers (a number comparable with the number of the PC),comparability of the other knows.
15-01-2012, 11:44 AM
(15-01-2012 09:54 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  chas
What does this mean?
what is the point to you, the value of the item, can something that has value can be made up of nothing (along made up of points)

never gets along natural
FSM_scot
Quote:It's really weird for spam, is he trying to sell his idea that maths is wrong? If so he would be better trying that some way other than posting it on atheist forums. Most of us aren't mathematicians, it seems kind of pointless.
mathematicians trained to act like believers (what is written in the holy book is the mathematical constant, any other conception of mathematics is a heresy).
No J.
Quote:When a single person thinks he knows better than a thousand brilliant minds that have preceded him, I suspect an extremely inflated ego, a dillusional person and or a megalomaniac.
if you look at the history of science are all great geniuses were initially regarded as fools and crazy ...
P2-1 = (.0,1)
P3-2 = (.0,1,2)
P4-3 = (.0,1,2,3)
P5-4 = (.0,1,2,3,4)

[S6]-point number
CM-I do not know the item number
P2-1 = (s.0, 1)
P3-2 = (s.0, 1.2)
P4-3 = (s.0, 1,2,3)
P5-4 = (s.0, 1,2,3,4)

[S7]-opposite point of
SM-I do not know the opposite point of
P2-three numbers (a, b, c) are comparable with each other

P3-four numbers (a, b, c, d) are comparable with each other

[S8]-comparability issues
CM-known two of comparability, comparability of three numbers (a number comparable with the number of the PC),comparability of the other knows.

You are not explaining this in an intelligible manner.

[+] 2 users Like Chas's post