srdanova math

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: srdanova math
(14-02-2012 09:57 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Nah what they were talking about way bak then was the invention of the abbaccus.

Oh...yeah, that was the name. It's been so long I forgot!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-02-2012, 02:59 PM
(15-02-2012 08:42 AM)robotworld Wrote:  Did I just write all this? Yes, for I'm really curious in what you are trying to say.
He's probably going to say

Presupposition-Two ( more) multiplying the same numbers can be for short write
Process:
P1 a×(s.c)a=a^(s.c)2, a^(s.a)b
P2 a×(s.c)a×(s.c)a=a^(s.a)3 , a^(s.a)b
P3 a×(s.c)a×(s.c)a×(s.c)a=a^(s.a)4 ,a^(s.a)b
General form
a^(s.a)b
[S37]-graduation
CM-[S37]-know,axiom
P2 a^(s.a)1
[S37a]-graduation -amendment

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
15-02-2012, 04:05 PM
(15-02-2012 08:42 AM)robotworld Wrote:  msbiljanica, I applaud your mad persistence. Not only did you tirelessly post your theorems here, but you did the exact same thing, with identical posts, to OH YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME, MORE THAN A HUNDRED FREAKING FORUMS related to science. And from your ability to reply to our posts, you must be human.

If you are a time traveller from the future, you have to understand that the mathematics we use is based on Arabic numerals, with mathematical laws based on old Arabian scholars, or more recently calculus from the 1600s. The mathematical laws you use is unfamiliar to us from the year 2012. Please, tell us why, a paragraph would do, on why would you tell us such theorems from the future.

If you are a just a misunderstood mathematician, it's obvious why. You wouldn't attempt to explain Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to a 5 year old who does not have the basic foundations in Physics and Math. Explain in the terms we know, for instance, explaining Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to a 5 year old may sound like this:
"Boy, see this ball here? Imagine a smaller ball. Done that? Now, imagine the smallest ball possible, so small you cannot see with your eyes. Ok, this very, very tiny ball you imagined, let's call it Mr. Electron. Mr. Electron is like Superman, a superhero, but his superpower is different. His position always changes - sometimes here, sometimes there. This is to prevent bad guys from hitting him with bullets, you see. But remember, Mr Electron is very, very small, and his ability is thus stronger due to his size. We have the same superpowers as Mr Electron, but we are so large compared to Mr. Electron, that our powers are not as strong as Mr Electron, in fact very, very weak."

It takes time to explain. We will be very interested in what you say, provided that you can put it in terms a layman from the year 2012 can understand.

Did I just write all this? Yes, for I'm really curious in what you are trying to say.

I have asked him to give a summary in English - he responded by asking me if understood or was educated in maths. I told him to go piss up a rope.

He can't seem to find a speaker of English.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-02-2012, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 05:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-02-2012 06:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 06:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  Please get a competent translator to present an overview of your idea.

(03-02-2012 06:09 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  serbian -[S1],[S2] imamo matematički prostor koga ćemo objasniti pomoću prirodne duži (realne duži ) . prirodna duž je aksiom , ima svoj kraj (početak) ovo svojstvo ćemo nazvati tačka . prirodne duži mogu se spajati samo tačkama ( svojim početkom ili krajem) i ono prestavlja osnovno pravilo i zabranjuje svako drugo spajanje prirodnih duži.
[S3]-imamo samo prirodne duži i osnovno pravilo , jedinu stvar koju možemo iz ovoga napraviti je duž (od prirodne osnove , koja se spaja u smeru tačaka početne prirodne duži )
[S4],[S5]-uzećemo duž koji se prostire u svom beskonačnom obliku , tačke koje ima duž zamenućemo oznakama ( 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) ovim dobivamo brojeve ( N ) i brojevnu duž , bavićemo se odnosim u brojevnu duž ( zato se zove prirodna matematika ) , brojevi su duži ( osim broja 0 koji je tačka) i prestavljaju vredost od tačke (0) to tačke naziva samoga broja
[S6],[S7] - svaki broj ima tačke , koje možemo napisati kako se broj nalazi u brojevnoj duži ili suprotno od toga
[S8]- brojevi su međusobno mogu upoređivati da bismo znali koji je veći ili manji ili jednak , mogu se upoređivati dva ( više) brojeva međusobno
[S9]- broje se može kretati po brojevnoj duži od tačke 0 ka beskonačnosti
[S10]-posmatraćemo kada broj na brojevnoj duži i broj koji se kreće po brojevnoj duži imaju kontakt , i brojevi se spajaju , dobivamo prvu računsku operaciju sabiranje

Calling Filox, help us out here brother.

(15-02-2012 04:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  He can't seem to find a speaker of English.

bump for Filox.

(14-02-2012 09:09 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This must be the new math I've been hearing about ever since Kindergarten.
(14-02-2012 09:57 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Nah what they were talking about way bak then was the invention of the abbaccus.
(15-02-2012 09:05 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh...yeah, that was the name. It's been so long I forgot!

There's a reason you're not allowed use of the more dangerous tools until you've demonstrated a competency on the simpler ones. ... I mean it could get dangerous quickly. Wink

P.S. Don't get me wrong, the OP is HoC insane. But unlike HoC, I find him much harder to interpret. He needs to use CM to introduce his new notation or it's just gonna be a bridge too far.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Haha.... very fucking funny (the whole thread)

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
15-02-2012, 06:12 PM
(15-02-2012 05:57 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Haha.... very fucking funny (the whole thread)

ain't that why we're here ...

15-02-2012, 06:19 PM
(15-02-2012 06:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 05:57 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Haha.... very fucking funny (the whole thread)

ain't that why we're here ...

Where's the question mark, Girly? Either you're being rhetorical or you've caught the posters disease! Tongue

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
15-02-2012, 07:07 PM
(15-02-2012 06:19 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Where's the question mark, Girly?

Math and logic can't fool Girly, ... math and logic's already told me as much. ...

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-02-2012, 06:08 AM
(15-02-2012 08:42 AM)robotworld Wrote:  It takes time to explain. We will be very interested in what you say, provided that you can put it in terms a layman from the year 2012 can understand.
Let's suppose that you have 7 years of age, have more natural along (sm) and Basic rule(sm) and the concept of point (sm), I am learning and my math.
[S3]you only have (sm) as you do not you know when building a meaningful angle, when you have no defined space, when you do not have defined plane, when you have no defined line ?to resolve to make a semi-line along the natural, the rule is given [S3] that it does not repeat
[S4],[S5]-Now you have a task to edit your semi-line to the point that you call from a different characters (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) circular and positionally, thus getting a new term (number along or number semi-line)observe the relationship in number along (number semi-line) so that is your point (0) to point (0) or with other points (1,2,3,4, ...), this ratio will be called the natural numbers N
take a number (along) the number along, and read the number of points (along) this is the point Nuber [S6], then take two of the same number (along) and you place them opposite each other along and read the opposite, what did you do it number opposite number [S7]
here's a new game for you, take two (more) numbers along the number and erect them, one is bigger than the other, the other is less than the third, third and fourth are equal, this is the comparability of [S8]
have two number along, you take the numbers from one (along) and ride around the first number of points along 0, and furthermore, the mobility of your games were a number of [s9]
take a pencil and you make yourself, along the natural (mark the end of), take the second number (along), became one next to each other to just touch and now another push from the first along the natural, this is your game number gap (gap along) [S10]
If you like to teach you I will continue
16-02-2012, 10:12 AM
(16-02-2012 06:08 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  
(15-02-2012 08:42 AM)robotworld Wrote:  It takes time to explain. We will be very interested in what you say, provided that you can put it in terms a layman from the year 2012 can understand.
Let's suppose that you have 7 years of age, have more natural along (sm) and Basic rule(sm) and the concept of point (sm), I am learning and my math.
[S3]you only have (sm) as you do not you know when building a meaningful angle, when you have no defined space, when you do not have defined plane, when you have no defined line ?to resolve to make a semi-line along the natural, the rule is given [S3] that it does not repeat
[S4],[S5]-Now you have a task to edit your semi-line to the point that you call from a different characters (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) circular and positionally, thus getting a new term (number along or number semi-line)observe the relationship in number along (number semi-line) so that is your point (0) to point (0) or with other points (1,2,3,4, ...), this ratio will be called the natural numbers N
take a number (along) the number along, and read the number of points (along) this is the point Nuber [S6], then take two of the same number (along) and you place them opposite each other along and read the opposite, what did you do it number opposite number [S7]
here's a new game for you, take two (more) numbers along the number and erect them, one is bigger than the other, the other is less than the third, third and fourth are equal, this is the comparability of [S8]
have two number along, you take the numbers from one (along) and ride around the first number of points along 0, and furthermore, the mobility of your games were a number of [s9]
take a pencil and you make yourself, along the natural (mark the end of), take the second number (along), became one next to each other to just touch and now another push from the first along the natural, this is your game number gap (gap along) [S10]
If you like to teach you I will continue

That's better Smile But can you define some terms, in layman term's please Smile

What do you mean by your [s3], [s4], [s5], [s6], [s7], [s8], [s9].... ?

Also, what is the "Basic Rule" and "concept of point"? Do you by chance mean the fixed point index?

With regards to your game, if I interpret correctly, I have a number line, let's say
0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and I arrange in a circle. From one point, let's say 8, if I draw a line to another number, let's say 2, I somehow get a ratio (Here I do not understand, do you mean the ratio of the two sectors of the circle?).

Also, before we continue, may I know which field of mathematics is your theory based in?

Yes, as the others said, you should find a friend who is very competent in English. If you work in a university, the linguistics department should be a great help in conveying your message.

Thank you, I appreciate your effort.

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ