Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2012, 10:19 AM
RE: srdanova math
(28-02-2012 10:16 AM)lucradis Wrote:  [Image: EYO9e.gif]
[Image: kOS9L.gif]

I see your gifs and raise you one.
[Image: Crazy.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2012, 10:21 AM
[Image: qiUq2.gif]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-02-2012, 10:22 AM
[Image: AmPsychoFlex1.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
28-02-2012, 10:23 AM
That's a great movie so you win. But i really win because I'm gonna watch it tonight.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
29-02-2012, 08:59 AM
I can do your test to see if you'' reproduced'' or'' creative'' mathematician
problem first There are prime numbers, whether there are different prime numbers are based and how they look
problem second approximation of what it means
a) 3
b) 3.1
h) 3:14
d) 3.141
e) 3.1415
All of this can be solved with current knowledge of mathematics, and then point to
02-03-2012, 09:53 AM
prime number
what you know, the number 2
2-prime number
3-prime number
2×2=4
5-prime number
2×3=6
7-prime number
2×2×2=8

{2,3,5,7,11,...}
contrast to previous
2-prime number
3-prime number
4:2=2
5-prime number
6:3=2
7-prime number
8:2:2=2
{2,3,5,7,11,...}
2+3=5
2+2+2=6 or 3+3=6
{2,3}
2-prime number
3-prime number
4-2=2
5-3=2 or 5-2=3
6-2-2=2 or 6-3=3
{2,3}
5-prime number
6-prime number
7-prime number
2[SUP]3[/SUP]=8
3[SUP]2[/SUP]=9
{2,3,5,6,7,10,11,...}
2-prime number
3-prime number
[LATEX]\sqrt[2]{4}[/LATEX]=2
5-prime number
6-prime number
7-prime number
[LATEX]\sqrt[3]{8}[/LATEX]=2
[LATEX]\sqrt[2]{9}[/LATEX]=3
{2,3,5,6,7,10,11,...}
5-prime number
6-prime number
7-prime number
8-prime number
3×3=9
10-prime number
11-prime number
3×4=12
{3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11,13,...}
02-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Creationists that quote from the bible without responding (except to say that you don't understand) and simply copy/pasting. Look at this guy. If you think he seems crazy, trust me, you look the same.

msbiljanica, What is a "natural along"?

I'm not copy/pasting this question. I type it out every time I ask it. What the hell is it? The rest is moot, unless you can step through all the stuff that makes no sense. This is just one of many.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
02-03-2012, 07:13 PM
(02-03-2012 11:37 AM)craniumonempty Wrote:  Creationists that quote from the bible without responding (except to say that you don't understand) and simply copy/pasting. Look at this guy. If you think he seems crazy, trust me, you look the same.

I'm not copy/pasting this question. I type it out every time I ask it. What the hell is it? The rest is moot, unless you can step through all the stuff that makes no sense. This is just one of many.

(18-01-2012 08:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  CM knows how to compute the length of a line segment on the surface of an ellipsoid.

Pretty sure it's just the length of a line segment on the surface of the Earth. Not that that gets us any closer to understanding msbiljanica's particular form of insanity.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
02-03-2012, 07:44 PM
(02-03-2012 07:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-03-2012 11:37 AM)craniumonempty Wrote:  Creationists that quote from the bible without responding (except to say that you don't understand) and simply copy/pasting. Look at this guy. If you think he seems crazy, trust me, you look the same.

(18-01-2012 08:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  CM knows how to compute the length of a line segment on the surface of an ellipsoid.

Pretty sure it's just the length of a line segment on the surface of the Earth. Not that that gets us any closer to understanding msbiljanica's particular form of insanity.

That's just speculation. He said he that the translation engine wasn't the problem (I think it does create a huge problem, but if he doesn't want to admit it, then so be it). You can also speculate from the drawings, but I want to hear it from him explained. Spelled out. If there really is no problem with the translation and he really wants someone to understand it, I'm willing and have up to calc2 (dropped out of calc 3 due to focus on obsessions at the time, so I understand obsessing over this stuff.. granted my obsession was cryptography) to help out with understanding. If he wants someone to understand, then he either needs to acknowledge that there is a language barrier, explain what I ask, or both. I'm not going to pick through, speculate, and find out later that he meant something else. I will give up after a while if he doesn't comply, but I really do want to try and help if I can.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
02-03-2012, 10:41 PM
I'd like to ask someone to PM me when this thread reaches a resolution so I don't have to keep being drawn into it's abyss of insanity over and over and over and...

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post