srdanova math

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: srdanova math
Ah I see now where I was making the mistake. Gotta remember to carry the 2.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
22-03-2012, 10:50 PM
(22-03-2012 02:21 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Ah I see now where I was making the mistake. Gotta remember to carry the 2.

Easy to forget. It's the New Math.

What? Too soon?Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
18-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Here I am again, see my article about prime numbers-
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzkWG0x...ThoUkJlRWs

to see what kind of unscientific people sit in mathematical journals, because they did not want to publish the work
18-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Oh good, you're back. I was afraid the math police had gotten to you.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-09-2012, 11:29 AM
(18-09-2012 11:05 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  Here I am again, see my article about prime numbers-

to see what kind of unscientific people sit in mathematical journals, because they did not want to publish the work

hey msjnbnalsaias (your username is weird Tongue) I never completely understood your ideas but I know there's something there, maybe is something completely trivial and useless or it may be something absolutely new and important, sadly I'm not qualified to even know how to distinguish one case from the other.

But, you may want to try a more "traditional" approach for your works, journals are a convoluted and elitist micro-environment and it's hard to get your work published even if you are the biggest genius in history, so, my advice is that you try to write or somehow contact a respected mathematician, maybe not the best in the world or maybe yes, that's up to you.

If you manage to make someone with good reputation to support your work you may have a better chance to get yourself published. You could also make a blog to publish your work before, to be sure nobody steals your ideas Wink

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
18-09-2012, 01:34 PM
(18-09-2012 11:29 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 11:05 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  Here I am again, see my article about prime numbers-

hey msjnbnalsaias (your username is weird Tongue) I never completely understood your ideas but I know there's something there, maybe is something completely trivial and useless or it may be something absolutely new and important, sadly I'm not qualified to even know how to distinguish one case from the other.

But, you may want to try a more "traditional" approach for your works, journals are a convoluted and elitist micro-environment and it's hard to get your work published even if you are the biggest genius in history, so, my advice is that you try to write or somehow contact a respected mathematician, maybe not the best in the world or maybe yes, that's up to you.

If you manage to make someone with good reputation to support your work you may have a better chance to get yourself published. You could also make a blog to publish your work before, to be sure nobody steals your ideas Wink

It appears trivial to me.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-09-2012, 01:44 PM
srdanova math
(18-09-2012 01:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-09-2012 11:29 AM)nach_in Wrote:  hey msjnbnalsaias (your username is weird Tongue) I never completely understood your ideas but I know there's something there, maybe is something completely trivial and useless or it may be something absolutely new and important, sadly I'm not qualified to even know how to distinguish one case from the other.

It appears trivial to me.

That's what your ex-wife said. Drinking Beverage

~Izel
18-09-2012, 06:39 PM

Hey MissB, missed you. Welcome back.

You might want to try this journal if you're really interested in getting your work published.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Where is he now?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
04-10-2012, 07:31 PM
Five google pages in search result for the thread title. If he hasn't yet, he's still scouring the internet.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]