srdanova math

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2012, 11:44 AM
RE: srdanova math
msbiljanica why are you posting this on an atheist forum? I don't think any of us are mathematicians if you wan't your theory accepted you would be better publishing it (if you have proof your theory is correct then it will become accepted) or posting this on forums and sites dedicated toward maths.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Wow can't see why you guys don't get this!!?!! It's plain as day.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
15-01-2012, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2012 01:57 PM by Chas.)
(15-01-2012 01:39 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Wow can't see why you guys don't get this!!?!! It's plain as day.

Well, I'm going to have to get a refund for my mathematics degree - they just didn't prepare me well.Angry

[Image: McGill_Wordmark.png]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
15-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Yeah you dummy. Sheesh.

Honestly I have no idea what I'm talking about. Math blows.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
15-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Mabus on Math?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-01-2012, 07:18 PM
It seems like there's a serious language barrier here. Sad
15-01-2012, 10:52 PM
(15-01-2012 07:18 PM)Ben Wrote:  It seems like there's a serious language barrier here. Sad

The language barrier is that none of us read mathematical formulas (although I'm ashamed to admit that I should, because I'm currently in college with a Mathematics major), so this is nonsense. Or at least, it is nonsense to us.

If it is being posted in freethinking forums, I would assume that it's supposed to be a proof for God, which would make this a perfect example of the fallacy of "blinding with science/numbers". It sounds intelligent, but you're presenting it to people who can't properly evaluate it. Try somewhere else, buddy.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
[+] 2 users Like Starcrash's post
15-01-2012, 11:26 PM
(15-01-2012 10:52 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  
(15-01-2012 07:18 PM)Ben Wrote:  It seems like there's a serious language barrier here. Sad

The language barrier is that none of us read mathematical formulas (although I'm ashamed to admit that I should, because I'm currently in college with a Mathematics major), so this is nonsense. Or at least, it is nonsense to us.

If it is being posted in freethinking forums, I would assume that it's supposed to be a proof for God, which would make this a perfect example of the fallacy of "blinding with science/numbers". It sounds intelligent, but you're presenting it to people who can't properly evaluate it. Try somewhere else, buddy.

Pffft. I evaluate for you right now. If this guy had *anything* worthwhile he'd show it to a few mathematicians and get them excited and we'd see it in the news if it got famous enough. He's just another mystic crank.
17-01-2012, 04:35 AM
First of all, if any of you need something translated, i can help here, not in mathematical sense, but in language, this guy is from Serbia, a neighbor country to Croatia, so we can speak the same (more or less) language. So if you need some explanations, I will gladly help both sides.

Pozdrav tebi srpski brate. Kako ide kod vas? (Greetings my Serbian brother. How is it going)

Anyway, I think that I will not be able to help much here, I think this is the job for HouseOfCantor, isn't he something like a mathematic or something similar, and it seems they speak the similar language.

Cheers!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
18-01-2012, 08:42 AM
(17-01-2012 04:35 AM)Filox Wrote:  First of all, if any of you need something translated, i can help here, not in mathematical sense, but in language, this guy is from Serbia, a neighbor country to Croatia, so we can speak the same (more or less) language. So if you need some explanations, I will gladly help both sides.
originalni tekst pa prevodi koliko ti je želja PDF- http://www.fileserve.com/file/8ecT3pr/Srđanova matematika 1-65.pdf
P2-image
P3-image

[S9]-mobility of number
CM does not know the number of mobility
P2-3 + (.1) 2 = 3
P3-3 + (.2) 2 = 4
P4-3 +2 = 5, same as the current sum

[S10]-addition of
CM knows only one type of addition is given as an axiom
P2-¤3(1)2¤
P3-¤3(2)2¤

Next-gap number and mobile number have no contact, except to point