srdanova math

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2012, 08:03 AM
RE: srdanova math
(08-02-2012 03:55 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  
(07-02-2012 09:18 AM)Jakel Wrote:  I have a BA in math and I don't understand a single word/symbol of what you are writing... msbiljanica have you also google translated your math? That would explain a lot. You need to take 8-10 steps back and start with the basics and explain in detail what the fuck you are talking about. Your notation makes no sense. For your convenience I will Google translate this for you, so you can see it is no fucking help to do so. But of course you won't be able to understand the translation, because google translate is shit.
I understand you correctly using google translator
mathematics is, in fact, all the geometry (the current math, my math), and represents what you see as the ratio of two (more) geometrical object
natural axiom - is starting natural along, what is the point, basic rule applies to the relations of the two (more) natural long, so I used pictures that gave the first geometric object (natural along, point)- question whether you understand this ?
a question for you? have two (more) natural long as the basic rule that you create a new geometric object in space - the first proof of [S3]
watch along the infinite, a point that has changed along with the symbols (0), (0.1) ... (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9), ... this we get a new geometric object (the numbers along, a set of natural numbers - these two objects are identical, the numbers do not serve us to draw along) [S4] , [S5] -everything that follows deals with the relationship alongs and point (number - geometric objects) in number along
whether you understand?
each along the (number) number along a point, that can be marked as the number along or conversely [S6] , [S7]
alongs and points (numbers) can move number along , we get mobile number [S8]

No, no better.

Please define:
  • natural along
  • natural long
  • watch along the infinite
  • the numbers along
  • to draw along
  • ratio of geometric objects
  • CM-[S29]-does no know
...and so on.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-02-2012, 07:22 PM
(08-02-2012 08:03 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, no better. ...and so on.

Now is the point I might consider bringing in HoC, but for the fact that I think crazy brother might be mathematically sophisticated enough to solve PDEs in his head. Think if you don't present HoC with recognizable formula, he's just gonna look at all the pretty symbols and start rearranging them into a likeness of Gwyneth Paltrow. But the Serbian don't feel like a troll to me, more like an extremely frustrated guy who's just had some sorta brain trauma and the words coming out of his mouth aren't matching the words in his head.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
09-02-2012, 07:49 AM
(08-02-2012 07:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-02-2012 08:03 AM)Chas Wrote:  No, no better. ...and so on.

Now is the point I might consider bringing in HoC, but for the fact that I think crazy brother might be mathematically sophisticated enough to solve PDEs in his head. Think if you don't present HoC with recognizable formula, he's just gonna look at all the pretty symbols and start rearranging them into a likeness of Gwyneth Paltrow. But the Serbian don't feel like a troll to me, more like an extremely frustrated guy who's just had some sorta brain trauma and the words coming out of his mouth aren't matching the words in his head.

Of course he is a trol... He posted this on any forum he could find on the net, regardless of the subject matter discussed at said forum. And he just keeps posting the same old crap over and over.
09-02-2012, 08:09 AM
(08-02-2012 08:03 AM)Chas Wrote:  Please define:
  • natural along-[S1] image-What do you see in the picture, it is
  • natural long-as well, along the natural-Google translation
  • watch along the infinite-when you combine the natural long-infinite
  • the numbers along-when points along ABCD...(infinitely) replace with labels {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9}
  • to draw along-vague question
  • ratio of geometric objects-[S3], geometric object (the first natural length) is plugging the geometric object (the second natural length) is obtained geometrical object (along),geometric object (along) combines the geometric object (the third along the natural) gives geometric object (along), ...
  • CM-[S29]-does no know-the term does not exist in the current mathematics
...and so on.
how much formal education you have, or know how the current mathematics ?
09-02-2012, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 02:16 PM by Chas.)
(09-02-2012 08:09 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  
(08-02-2012 08:03 AM)Chas Wrote:  Please define:
  • natural along-[S1] image-What do you see in the picture, it is
  • natural long-as well, along the natural-Google translation
  • watch along the infinite-when you combine the natural long-infinite
  • the numbers along-when points along ABCD...(infinitely) replace with labels {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9}
  • to draw along-vague question
  • ratio of geometric objects-[S3], geometric object (the first natural length) is plugging the geometric object (the second natural length) is obtained geometrical object (along),geometric object (along) combines the geometric object (the third along the natural) gives geometric object (along), ...
  • CM-[S29]-does no know-the term does not exist in the current mathematics
...and so on.
how much formal education you have, or know how the current mathematics ?

Oh, go piss up a rope. Put your work in a body, like a web site, and make it clear. Spamming us with fragments is of no use to anyone.

Moderators: It's time to ban this wack job.

09-02-2012, 08:35 AM
Presupposition-Three (more) gap merger (multiplication )
Process:
P1 ¤1(4)1¤×(s.5¤ß3)5=¤1(2)1¤ - image
¤1(4)1¤×(s.5¤ß4)5=2-image
P2 ¤1(4)1¤×(s.6¤ß4)5=4

General form
a#(s.1¤ß3)b=c
a#(s.2¤ßd)b=c
a#(s.e¤ßf)b=c , #- calculation operations (×,...)

[S32]-gap srki
CM-[S32]-does no know
__________________________________-
chaos -If you do not want to read and learn, do you read me, go to another place
09-02-2012, 08:41 AM
(09-02-2012 08:35 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  Presupposition-Three (more) gap merger (multiplication )
Process:
P1 ¤1(4)1¤×(s.5¤ß3)5=¤1(2)1¤ - image
¤1(4)1¤×(s.5¤ß4)5=2-image
P2 ¤1(4)1¤×(s.6¤ß4)5=4

General form
a#(s.1¤ß3)b=c
a#(s.2¤ßd)b=c
a#(s.e¤ßf)b=c , #- calculation operations (×,...)

[S32]-gap srki
CM-[S32]-does no know
__________________________________-
chaos -If you do not want to read and learn, do you read me, go to another place

This is not the appropriate forum for you. Go somewhere else.

09-02-2012, 02:15 PM
(14-01-2012 07:54 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  Introduction: I think that the current limited maths and sinful and should be reviewed with all new things that I discovered. I will explain the mathematical space with two starting points ( along the natural and real ).

If you actually meant 'sinful' then you are a mystic posing as a mathematician.
You probably didn't mean 'sinful', but 'erroneous'.

If you are trying to prove the existence of something other than real numbers on the real number line (the set of all real numbers), that there exist 'gaps' between real numbers, then you are doomed to failure.

In any case, you have not made yourself clear, and this forum is not the audience for your theories. Why do you keep posting?

09-02-2012, 02:35 PM
(09-02-2012 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why do you keep posting?

Because people keep moving him to do so.
Since his work is invalid to anyone but him, give him his thread with no further comments.

Don't beat a dead dog, and he'll eventually be what he is. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-02-2012, 02:55 PM
(18-01-2012 08:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  All right, since the guy had the balls to come back I'll give him some attention. Much of it is gibberish, but some of it I think can respond to but only because HoC has honed my skills.

(14-01-2012 07:54 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  Natural Base:
Natural along is what you see along the fig,1.Natural along has its beginning and its end , this property natural long we will contact points ( fig.2).Natural length along the ground ( natural meaning).Two more natural and longer merge points

[S1]-along nature (fig. 1-a), [Sn]-mathematical facts
[S2]-point ( natural meaning , Fig.2 -A(B))
The points will mark capital letters along the (length) small letters
Definition of - teo points A,B , the length between points AB
CM (current mathematics) - does not recognize the concept of nature along , ...

CM knows how to compute the length of a line segment on the surface of an ellipsoid.

(14-01-2012 07:54 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  Process:
P1-AB..CD..ABC(AC)
to read: natural along AB to point B, is connected to the natural long CD to point C, shall be
renaming of points, we get along ABC (AC)
P2-ABC (AC) .. DE ..ABCD (AD)
read it: along the ABC (AC) to point C, connecting with the natural long-DE to point D is done
renaming of points, we get along ABCD(AD)
P3-ABCD (AD) ..EF .. ABCDE(AE)

[S3]-along (from natural long, two or more)
Definition of the initial-and the last point, the length between the initial and final points.
CM-I do not know the connection of natural longer, not along the natural base, but the real (the line , proof)

CM calls the natural base e.

(14-01-2012 07:54 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  __________________________________________________ ______________
Presupposition - All points of a longer (the infinite form) can be replaced with labels: (0), (0.1),
...,( 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 ),...
The process:
P1-N(0)= {0,00,000,0000,...}
P2-N(0,1)= {0,1,10,11,100,...}
CM-I know the term but long term numeric numeric rays (line)
Natural numbers and zeros are given axiom

CM is well aware of different bases.

(18-01-2012 08:42 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  [S9]-mobility of number
CM does not know the number of mobility

CM calls that the first derivative.

(18-01-2012 08:42 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  [S10]-addition of
CM knows only one type of addition is given as an axiom

CM knows of many types of addition, and they are all defined axiomatically.

(18-01-2012 08:42 AM)msbiljanica Wrote:  [S11]-gap numbers Gn = {¤a(b)c¤,...,¤ (b )...( d) e ¤}
[S12]-gap along the
CM-gap does not know the numbers, gaps along

CM is well aware of the gaps. Filling in the gaps is what calculus is.

[Image: th_th36_2_46v.gif]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.