stastically the worse gift ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2015, 10:29 PM
stastically the worse gift ever
I have a bone bone to pick that may be the most pointless problem to have with people ever. I am no sure how to explain it because it is such an anamorphic topic and O am not even sure I completely hate this because it is a part of human nature that seems to have made us the most dominant species on the planet. it is our ability to see patterns in things... I'll just let that sink in for a moment. you probably think I am crazy but I yjiml it may just be the route cause of any inequality ever. well that and the reason people give bad gifts. those are my two biggest pet peeves with this. because we don't just stop with compaering and making rules about the way science begaves we do the same with people.

a good example is when some one of one sex tries to give a gift to someone of the oppisite sex. they treat it as if theyneed advice. even going out pof their way to seek someon of that sex to get advuce from. this is the worse way to go about things because people don't come in black and white personalities.

O could keep going on with this but I kno it's just human nature though. theie is no way to not judge the book by its cover without reading it and there are so many ways to sloce this but I digres because I don't have the time to write a nocel size complant, I may nake another pos though explaining how this means thee is no oppressive consperacy out to get one gender/sex/whatever butthat is for another time. whats your opinion on this.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2015, 10:35 PM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2015 11:09 PM by kunoxian drive.)
RE: stastically the worse gift ever
I'll be editing this in a minute.. I'm on the phone.
esit:sorry I don't have enough time to edit now so just forget
I posted.

01-02-2015, 02:49 AM
(31-01-2015 10:35 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I'll be editing this in a minute.. I'm on the phone.
esit:sorry I don't have enough time to edit now so just forget
I posted.

I have been practicing my grammar. I could give it a try if you'd like. Angel Yes

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
01-02-2015, 03:09 AM
(31-01-2015 10:29 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I have a bone to pick that may be one of the most pointless problems to have with people ever. I am not sure how to explain it because it is such an anamorphic topic. I am not even sure I completely hate this, because it is a part of human nature that seems to have made us the most dominant species on the planet. It is our ability to see patterns in things... I'll just let that sink in for a moment. You probably think I am crazy, but I think it may just be the root cause of any inequality ever. Well that and the reason people give bad gifts. Those are my two biggest pet peeves with this, because we don't just stop with comparing and making rules about the way science behaves we do the same with people.

A good example is when someone of one sex tries to give a gift to someone of the oppisite sex. They treat it as if they need advice. Even going out of their way to seek someone of that sex to get advice from. This is the worst way to go about things, because people don't come in black and white personalities.

I could keep going on with this, but I know it's just human nature. There is no way to not judge the book by its cover without reading it and there are so many ways to slice this, but I digress because I don't have the time to write a novel size complaint. I may make another post though explaining how this means there is no oppressive conspiracy out to get one gender/sex/whatever but that is for another time. What's your opinion on this?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
01-02-2015, 04:03 AM
(01-02-2015 03:09 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(31-01-2015 10:29 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I have a bone to pick that may be one of the most pointless problems to have with people ever. I am not sure how to explain it because it is such an anamorphic topic. I am not even sure I completely hate this, because it is a part of human nature that seems to have made us the most dominant species on the planet. It is our ability to see patterns in things... I'll just let that sink in for a moment. You probably think I am crazy, but I think it may just be the root cause of any inequality ever. Well that and the reason people give bad gifts. Those are my two biggest pet peeves with this, because we don't just stop with comparing and making rules about the way science behaves we do the same with people.

A good example is when someone of one sex tries to give a gift to someone of the oppisite sex. They treat it as if they need advice. Even going out of their way to seek someone of that sex to get advice from. This is the worst way to go about things, because people don't come in black and white personalities.

I could keep going on with this, but I know it's just human nature. There is no way to not judge the book by its cover without reading it and there are so many ways to slice this, but I digress because I don't have the time to write a novel size complaint. I may make another post though explaining how this means there is no oppressive conspiracy out to get one gender/sex/whatever but that is for another time. What's your opinion on this?

My opinion? The grammar's much better. Big Grin

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 3 users Like gofish!'s post
01-02-2015, 03:07 PM
(01-02-2015 04:03 AM)gofish! Wrote:  
(01-02-2015 03:09 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

My opinion? The grammar's much better. Big Grin

cool thanks... I ran out of time last night and was falling a sleep when I got a phone call from my bff. I really didn't want to lose anything so I posted hoping I could get back later but like I said I was already falling asleep.