still havent heard a peep from my family

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2015, 05:46 PM
still havent heard a peep from my family
My birthday came and went and nothing from any family at all. Of course I knew my parents wouldn't acknowledge me but I thought at least my brother would. But nothing. I don't understand how I can be just written off like I never existed? Its a horrible feeling knowing that all your family has written you off just because they believe I some how made up all those nasty texts that mom sent me. Not one if them believe she could have said those things to her daughter. I don't understand how people just take someone's word without finding out if its the truth? And the fact that its very unlikely that someone can make texts look like they came from someone's phone or even edit them once I got them. Im so confused as to how no one even wants to hear my side or even at least want to see for themselves?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
29-10-2015, 06:47 PM
RE: still havent heard a peep from my family
I can't make up for any of that but here is a Hug from me.
Take care and know this is not on you, no way.
29-10-2015, 09:57 PM
maybe your brother is just letting everything cool down and trying not to get involved. Now that you are no longer the daily target, someone else will become the target. Usually when that 2nd person hits their breaking point is when they begin to understand where you were coming from.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
29-10-2015, 10:17 PM
(29-10-2015 05:46 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  My birthday came and went and nothing from any family at all. Of course I knew my parents wouldn't acknowledge me but I thought at least my brother would. But nothing. I don't understand how I can be just written off like I never existed? Its a horrible feeling knowing that all your family has written you off just because they believe I some how made up all those nasty texts that mom sent me. Not one if them believe she could have said those things to her daughter. I don't understand how people just take someone's word without finding out if its the truth? And the fact that its very unlikely that someone can make texts look like they came from someone's phone or even edit them once I got them. Im so confused as to how no one even wants to hear my side or even at least want to see for themselves?

Happy belated birthday Hug

( I know it's not the same, but I hope it cheers you up)

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
29-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
29-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Did we wish you a happy birthday? If not, Happy Birthday! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-10-2015, 11:12 PM
Yes you guys were awesome. Im just having a hard time with the rest of the family not contacting me.
Birthdays are supposed to a special day that should at least be acknowledged by family. I guess they all believe I somehow made up all those texts to look like it came from her phone. Thats what hurts.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
29-10-2015, 11:39 PM
Hug

Happy B-day! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
30-10-2015, 12:30 AM
I'm so sorry Purpledaisies I know you had your hope up for your brother to be on your side or at least neutral. There is nothing I can say or do but you should have one of these anyway.

*Big bear-hug*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
30-10-2015, 01:41 AM
Thanks everyone. You've been so sweet.
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post