still havent heard a peep from my family

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: still havent heard a peep from my family
Hey, PD, if the truth be told, most of us grow up despite our families not because of them. My wife and I have been disowned and re-owned so many times we felt like ping pong balls. I know it is painful but it will make you a stronger person. In the meantime, learn from it and promise never to do this shit to your own children.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Black Eagle's post
05-11-2015, 07:00 PM
[Image: gigan_hugs_megalon_by_drbuffalo-d6rucwe.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-11-2015, 01:59 AM
(29-10-2015 05:46 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  My birthday came and went and nothing from any family at all. Of course I knew my parents wouldn't acknowledge me but I thought at least my brother would. But nothing. I don't understand how I can be just written off like I never existed? Its a horrible feeling knowing that all your family has written you off just because they believe I some how made up all those nasty texts that mom sent me. Not one if them believe she could have said those things to her daughter. I don't understand how people just take someone's word without finding out if its the truth? And the fact that its very unlikely that someone can make texts look like they came from someone's phone or even edit them once I got them. Im so confused as to how no one even wants to hear my side or even at least want to see for themselves?

Like we said, you can pick your friends, you can't pick family.
WE like you.
Happy Birthday!Thumbsup
:hugs:
09-11-2015, 01:34 AM
(05-11-2015 06:52 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  Hey, PD, if the truth be told, most of us grow up despite our families not because of them. My wife and I have been disowned and re-owned so many times we felt like ping pong balls. I know it is painful but it will make you a stronger person. In the meantime, learn from it and promise never to do this shit to your own children.

That is one thing I'll never do to my kids. Ever! My daughter who is 22 found religion despite my efforts. but I'm confident that she will soon see through it. Sje is smart and too much like me. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
09-11-2015, 02:28 AM
Good luck with your daughter. Perhaps give her a copy of that graphic bible for kids as a whimsical joke. Smile

I dislike the rest of your family who are giving you a hard time. You have people who care for you very much. I am a proud member of this group.

Lots of love. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
02-12-2015, 10:42 PM
still havent heard a peep from my family
I can relate to where you are coming from. I got some news about my heart. It's nothing bad to worry about. My family didn't even call me to talk to me about it. I understand where you're coming from. Sometimes I feel like my family ignores me bc they never call me to talk. I don't understand my family at all. But I wish you a happy birthday!!! I hope you had an amazing one!!! Hugs! Smile

Ps, it was wrong of your family to accuse you of something you didn't do.
02-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Fuck them!!!!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.