strait of hormuz

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
03-02-2012, 09:09 AM
RE: strait of hormuz
the separation of religion from education would be very healthy. but here in the "west" we still get lectured about the bible, so is not much different.
in any case a war with iran would be a new atrocity from US. (yes atrocity, like iraq and afghanistan)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2012, 09:22 AM
(03-02-2012 09:09 AM)iluvatar77 Wrote:  the separation of religion from education would be very healthy. but here in the "west" we still get lectured about the bible, so is not much different.
in any case a war with iran would be a new atrocity from US. (yes atrocity, like iraq and afghanistan)

We don't get taught in school where to start the cut when removing an infidels hands or feet.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
03-02-2012, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 09:29 AM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
You know it's always the innocent children, women, men, animals etc that get hurt with war. For the most part the Iranian people don't want a war. I would think in this country or in the UK we don't want another damn war. Ever since WW2 we have been fighting someone. When are we going to put a stop to this madness. BEWARE OF THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX !! Ike said it at the end of his term. Never were more truer words spoken. Kennedy wanted to end the conflict in Vietnam and he was shot. I cant say that was why he was shot nor would I. Don't you think it's about time we live in peace with our planet. Cant everyone see propaganda when they see it.
03-02-2012, 09:42 AM
Quote:We don't get taught in school where to start the cut when removing an infidels hands or feet
indeed we dont, and its atrocious to teach that...as is atrocious the teachings that the non believers in christian fate will burn in hell forever, more symbolical maybe but as alienating as the muslim teachings.
but forgive my ignorance, do the muslims teach that at school? i dont think so, sounds like propaganda to make us see the muslims as evil and wicked....like atheists!Tongue
i agree with you, religion is deleterious to the mind of the individual and the society, but the mistakes of a religion are not justification to genocide and looting (thats what the NATO has been doing in middle east...and most of the world)
03-02-2012, 09:59 AM
(03-02-2012 09:42 AM)iluvatar77 Wrote:  
Quote:We don't get taught in school where to start the cut when removing an infidels hands or feet
indeed we dont, and its atrocious to teach that...as is atrocious the teachings that the non believers in christian fate will burn in hell forever, more symbolical maybe but as alienating as the muslim teachings.
One would first need to believe in a HELL! I don't. I don't need a false God to tell me right from wrong. Killing is wrong no matter who is doing it. If the leaders of Iran don't stop this will have dire consequences.
03-02-2012, 10:11 AM
1-it seems the simbolgy and the message of hell to non believers scapes you.
2- what do u know about what the leaders of iran are doing? it seems u see cnn and thats what u believe
3-what is precisely what the "iran leaders" are doing that is so evil?
03-02-2012, 11:06 AM
(03-02-2012 09:42 AM)iluvatar77 Wrote:  
but forgive my ignorance, do the muslims teach that at school? i dont think so, sounds like propaganda to make us see the muslims as evil and wicked....like atheists!Tongue

Yes, the do.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Quote:Yes, the do.
thats SAUDI not iranian, do u know the difference?
by the way the saudies are the best friends of us in arabic muslim world, they teach the very same things we say to despise in iram, they dont have a democracy either, but their regime is fine cuase they give us their oil, and let us use their territory to kill and invade anyone...
03-02-2012, 11:55 AM
(03-02-2012 11:53 AM)iluvatar77 Wrote:  
Quote:Yes, the do.
thats SAUDI not iranian, do u know the difference?
by the way the saudies are the best friends of us in arabic muslim world, they teach the very same things we say to despise in iram, they dont have a democracy either, but their regime is fine cuase they give us their oil, and let us use their territory to kill and invade anyone...

My apologies - didn't realize we were talking about just Iranians.

You asked "but forgive my ignorance, do the muslims teach that at school? "

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2012, 12:53 PM
1 yes we were talking about iran
2 the source of your knowledge about what the muslims (from wherever) is far from the most accurate (fox news, common i prefer cnn or the christian channel)
3 is all your knowledge of islam, and the middle east based in web pages of doubtfull credibility?
just one last thing, iran has done nothing deserving a military strike, please do not support such an atrocity. no more genocide in the name of profit please