.....stream of consciousness thread..........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2014, 09:44 AM
.....stream of consciousness thread..........
..........wonder if my neighbor ever found her turtle that escaped her back yard...
.........how far can a turtle go in a day....wonder what turtle soup tastes like.....wonder if one could take the turtles back, flip it over and use it as a bowl for the turtle soup....that might be interesting ..that dumb hbl poster on why i don't believe in atheism.....what's with that....hope kingschosen in doing ok......i can't find my cell phone charger, where the hell did i put it........why do the english call it a mobile phone and we call it a cell phone.....kinda weird..........anyway.........

why do i wake up in the middle of the night and think of stupid stuff.......sometimes i think of neat stuff but.......sometimes not......

.....why did i start this thread anyway......i'm kinda nutty, kinda artsy fartsy creative person...maybe that's why...or i like it when my mind just flows from one thing to another.........................maybe someone else will join in and let their mind float.....it's very relaxing.....like going down the mississippi on a raft.......................... only seen the mississippi once...........ahhh summer........love summer........

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
06-08-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: .....stream of consciousness thread..........
....am I the poster child for adhd or what?.....why do I have 12 channels blaring in my head simultaneously at all times?....wish I was in the gym right now, what time is it anyway?....sigh.....*song playing in a loop*.....I need to change songs, this one is driving me nuts...how can one be happy when all you hear is the happy song in your head over and over....make it stop....I wonder what is for lunch......oh wait I already ate....I wonder what is for dinner......its leg/cardio day today..not feeling it, maybe I will skip it...again.......oooh my next meeting is in 23 mins, joyous...wow she is cute when did she get here...I wonder what my wife is doing right now, probably homework.....ah damnit, I got to write that 10 page paper tonight as it is due at midnight....I am thirsty.....gross that water got warm, tastes like ass....I wish I had a cup cake, I like cupcakes....man my shoes are dirty, need to polish them...nah.....but I DO need a haircut.....what is that sound and where is it coming from....oh shit its my phone

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
06-08-2014, 11:30 AM
RE: .....stream of consciousness thread..........
Crap. I need to get up and out of here. I wanted to just go out and lay in the sun for a couple of hours .... now ... too much crap to distract me from the nothing I wanted to get away with... fuck.... need to get on that ... and that... how did those canvas get there... what the fuck... coffee... shit, I'm not doing laundry today, that's clean enough... how can there be so much shit in a fridge and nothing edible ... no cheese = impossible! ... what is that smell ... oh man... I need to fill a trash barrel ... this is gonna feel good but I'm hungry now... call eye doctor ... I don't want to be around anyone for a long time...at least 2 weeks... MN will be nice at the end of August... I hope I finish that chest and my truck can make the drive.... I don't want this weekend at all but the sooner I get it over with it will be done and maybe I'll get more out of it than I originally planned... I just want it done ... get it done .... get it done... this needs to be my mantra for the next few weeks...

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post