stuff my feelings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2014, 12:36 PM
RE: stuff my feelings
I agree with Dom. The trick is not doing what works for others, but finding what works for you that you can make a habbit.

Any kind of fasting diets do not work for me. I have to eat three or more times a day to keep from pigging out when I do eat. I do best when I eat 5 or so times a day so I never feel hungy. I never eat much, just enough to get me through a few hours. Drinking lots of water also helps. I have a 32 oz mug that I empty 4-6 times a day.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes wazzel's post
09-05-2014, 01:13 PM
(09-05-2014 12:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  Whatever you choose to do must be fun enough for you to live with.

Yebo.

OP, don't do nothing though. You're already dissatisfied with where you are right now, so make a plan and make a change, and see how it goes Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-05-2014, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2014 05:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-05-2014 01:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-05-2014 12:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  Whatever you choose to do must be fun enough for you to live with.

Yebo.

OP, don't do nothing though. You're already dissatisfied with where you are right now, so make a plan and make a change, and see how it goes Smile

All it took for me was a prediabetes diagnosis. I went from 290 lbs at 5'10" to 200 lbs in 9 months. But I was scared shitless so not a lot of self-motivation necessary. I did drastically change my diet to eliminate everything but low glycemic index foods. And I started lifting bigass rocks off the ground and walking on a treadmill. I like the treadmill better than the road because I don't like to walk fast or run, worried about the knees and whatnot, but can get the same heart rate by changing the incline, and I get to watch TV. I'm back up to 220 now 'cause you can't be a sumo at less than 100 kg. Never over ate out of depression though, that's what drinking's for.

#sigh