supervision=?????!!!!!!??????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-10-2016, 09:39 AM
supervision=?????!!!!!!??????
from what I am understanding. in comic books and in any other series a super power is an ability that is ether pushed beyond human levels or an ability not normally had. so following that logic try this scenario on fo size. there is this mad villan that hates sight. he hates it so bad that he invents a deice to poke out everybodies eyes in the world at nice. he succeeds for the most part except I defeat him via putting my hand up in front of my face and blocking the devices to fingers. then I cap his but in the brain for being so evil and get a meat if everybody survives this. so now in this scenario I have sight, no one else does. so not only is my sight an ability that now one else on earth has but via lowering the bar in a way, it's now an ability beyond normal human ability. so knowing al that I got a couple questions... 1. in this scenario is my ability to see a super power. 2.does it change if I wasn't the only one to retain vision. 3. if so at what point/number of people retaining their sight does it no longer count. and finally would this work in reverse.. i.e. if everybody had super strength and speed or telekinesis ect.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: supervision=?????!!!!!!??????
1. Lamest Super villain ever. (No offence. Just if we lined up he'd be next to the Condiment King) His master plan is to go around and poke people in the eyes? And he needs a machine for this?

Any way. Having a distinct advantage would only be temporary. As soon as a child was born that would have vision. People adapt. When someone looses there vision currently they become more aware of their others senses. The world would change drastically. If everyone had super strength and speed etc etc. That ability wouldn't be seen as anything special. Just a norm.

There's a series on youtube on what if superpowers where real. It's interesting.

In a old Darkwing Duck episode, there was a planet of super heros. Everyone had super-strength everyone had super speed extra extra. But there was just one guy on that planet that didn't. He was at a distinct disadvantage, but everyone around him spent their days protecting him. So when he went missing they freaked out. (Planet of Capes)

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
15-10-2016, 11:09 AM
he needs a machine to do it at once.... so he pushes a button and in 3 minutes the entire world{including himself} would be blind. that's why I retained sight. lets just say I was kidnaped and in his lab at the time. so I had the ability to turn the machine off... roflao.....

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
15-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Your eye sight would become a super power because you can detect things and avoid danger unlike most people. It becomes a super sense.

You can sense every aspect of the terrain around you and navigate it flawlessly, faster than anyone on the planet. You can dodge spears. You can assassinate anyone at will. You are invisible.

Eye sight when everyone else is blind becomes a super power.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
15-10-2016, 09:38 PM
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man still runs into stuff on occasion.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
15-10-2016, 09:54 PM
No female locker room would be safe from your mighty gaze!

What if everyone else lose their sense of smell? That would be a living hell. Nobody would give a shit if they wore deodorant, and you would live out your days gagging from the endless stench.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
16-10-2016, 08:49 AM
(15-10-2016 09:54 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  No female locker room would be safe from your mighty gaze!

What if everyone else lose their sense of smell? That would be a living hell. Nobody would give a shit if they wore deodorant, and you would live out your days gagging from the endless stench.

Literally ROFL !!!!

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results