suscipe domine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2013, 12:33 AM
suscipe domine
Is it just me or are the guys over at suscipe domine really a few shots short of a full clip? I was reading their banned members forum and the reasons for banning were surreal. Things like "uncharitable" posting. And "lurid descriptions of sexual acts".

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ivaneus's post
02-12-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: suscipe domine
http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index...pic=4655.0

I feel like I'm stalking TTT,

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
02-12-2013, 01:31 AM
http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index...pic=4643.0

This is Sad, yet, ....NO ITS JUST SAD.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
02-12-2013, 02:03 AM
(02-12-2013 01:31 AM)sporehux Wrote:  http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index...pic=4643.0

This is Sad, yet, ....NO ITS JUST SAD.

Fuck, just code a bot to create 'I will pray for you' posts and be done with it already... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-12-2013, 03:37 AM
I know right. If there was ever a good example of chronic cognitive dissonance in a crowd this is it.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
02-12-2013, 04:22 AM
These guys are great such a comedy team. Seriously They believe the catholic church is right in all things except the stuff they disagree with. Oh and I am pretty sure the average age on that forum is 7 years post mortem.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-12-2013, 04:57 AM
(02-12-2013 04:22 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  These guys are great such a comedy team. Seriously They believe the catholic church is right in all things except the stuff they disagree with. Oh and I am pretty sure the average age on that forum is 7 years post mortem.

Lets not forget the atrocious layout that makes you want to gouge your eyeballs out from all of the cluttered bullshit...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
02-12-2013, 05:10 AM
(02-12-2013 04:22 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  These guys are great such a comedy team. Seriously They believe the catholic church is right in all things except the stuff they disagree with. Oh and I am pretty sure the average age on that forum is 7 years post mortem.
I am very disturbed that there are people like this. They might be kind and all but their delusions rule their lives and easily override their common sense and morality.

02-12-2013, 05:35 AM
(02-12-2013 12:57 AM)sporehux Wrote:  I feel like I'm stalking TTT,

Why d'you have to link to that? Now I need to shower. Angry

If this was the level of ignorance, it's best not to go there... or suffer facepalm injuries...

Quote from: TTT on November 28, 2013, 08:21:22 PM
Hey SD, TTT here.

I'm a (mainstream) Catholic as well as a Buddhist, (so obviously a little hippy 8) ) and, being interested in Church history, want to know what it really, originally meant to be a follower of Jesus Christ.

Hope I enjoy my stay here!

Well that was nice enough.

Reply to TTT:
You can't serve two masters. But welcome anyway.

WTAF!

So much wrong with that.

Oh, master, master, let me be your slave ... let me bow down before .... VOMIT!

And since when was any Buddha a master?

They have no clue.

I feel soiled.

Sadcryface

02-12-2013, 05:49 AM
Sorry about that DLJ. It's my first time to encounter such people and i wanted to find out your opinions on them. i hate to jump to conclusions without conversing with them first but it looks like they are incapable of reasoned discourse.