suscipe domine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2013, 05:57 AM
RE: suscipe domine
(02-12-2013 05:49 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  Sorry about that DLJ. It's my first time to encounter such people and i wanted to find out your opinions on them. i hate to jump to conclusions without conversing with them first but it looks like they are incapable of reasoned discourse.

Blink

Correct me if I am incorrect but considering where you live, are you not completely surrounded by the catholic mentality?

And, apology is accepted.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 06:48 AM
(02-12-2013 05:57 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 05:49 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  Sorry about that DLJ. It's my first time to encounter such people and i wanted to find out your opinions on them. i hate to jump to conclusions without conversing with them first but it looks like they are incapable of reasoned discourse.

Blink

Correct me if I am incorrect but considering where you live, are you not completely surrounded by the catholic mentality?

And, apology is accepted.

Smile good point sir. Yes my country is predominantly catholic. However with all due respect to the USA and other first world countries the availability of education there is lightyears beyond our own, so i kinda expect a more enlightened populace. Smile

In short, over here it helps to have extremely low expectations.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes ivaneus's post
02-12-2013, 07:31 AM
They have no corner on the "crazy".
Just amazing the sad lengths that cult can lead human brains to.
http://forums.catholic.com/group.php?groupid=454

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-12-2013, 07:31 AM
(02-12-2013 12:33 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  Is it just me or are the guys over at suscipe domine really a few shots short of a full clip? I was reading their banned members forum and the reasons for banning were surreal. Things like "uncharitable" posting. And "lurid descriptions of sexual acts".

Haha! The lurid description of sexual acts was me!!! I said the word "vagina" in response to typical homophobic nonsense when they said "you can't plug a lamp into a lamp" in reference to anal and "the parts don't fit"

Really? Yes they do!! They realize an anus is a hole just like a vagina, correct?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 5 users Like Cathym112's post
02-12-2013, 07:36 AM
(02-12-2013 07:31 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 12:33 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  Is it just me or are the guys over at suscipe domine really a few shots short of a full clip? I was reading their banned members forum and the reasons for banning were surreal. Things like "uncharitable" posting. And "lurid descriptions of sexual acts".

Haha! The lurid description of sexual acts was me!!! I said the word "vagina" in response to typical homophobic nonsense when they said "you can't plug a lamp into a lamp" in reference to anal and "the parts don't fit"

Really? Yes they do!! They realize an anus is a hole just like a vagina, correct?

I know. I saw your username in the ban log thread and actually LOLed (being familiar with your writing style from this forum). I was not able to read the original post you made but i could just imagine you rattled their cages but good. Smile

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
02-12-2013, 07:38 AM
(02-12-2013 07:31 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They have no corner on the "crazy".
Just amazing the sad lengths that cult can lead human brains to.
http://forums.catholic.com/group.php?groupid=454

Yes so very sad and a little scary. These are people who you can meet on the street. And their brand of crazy is shared by many. It's just a short hop into full blown psychopathy IMHO.

[+] 2 users Like ivaneus's post
02-12-2013, 07:52 AM
(02-12-2013 07:36 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 07:31 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Haha! The lurid description of sexual acts was me!!! I said the word "vagina" in response to typical homophobic nonsense when they said "you can't plug a lamp into a lamp" in reference to anal and "the parts don't fit"

I know. I saw your username in the ban log thread and actually LOLed (being familiar with your writing style from this forum). I was not able to read the original post you made but i could just imagine you rattled their cages but good. Smile

Whats really hilarious over there, is that dude "voxpopulisuxs", (or whatever his name is). He's SO homophobic he squeaks. With almost every post he breaks all their forum rules, yet is one of their most valued members, and gets away with it. He's OBSESSED with gay shit. He's as queer as a three dollar bill. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
02-12-2013, 08:00 AM
(02-12-2013 07:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 07:36 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  I know. I saw your username in the ban log thread and actually LOLed (being familiar with your writing style from this forum). I was not able to read the original post you made but i could just imagine you rattled their cages but good. Smile

Whats really hilarious over there, is that dude "voxpopulisuxs", (or whatever his name is). He's SO homophobic he squeaks. With almost every post he breaks all their forum rules, yet is one of their most valued members, and gets away with it. He's OBSESSED with gay shit. He's as queer as a three dollar bill. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

I agree that serious homophobic-ness [1] seems associated with gay tendencies --- that's been apparent for some time from what I've read and personal observations. I will ask, however, what is the interest in the other site linked here?
(just wondering)

[1] what's the word for that?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
02-12-2013, 08:42 AM
WitchSabrina

It's my first time to encounter their kind of crazy. The usual educated theist we have in our country arent like that. They still attempt to use a modicum of logic to defend their faith. These guys in the other forum have levels of cognitive dissonance that borders on psychosis. I guess i just want to know a little bit more about them and i am asking veteran members for their input in past interactions with them.

02-12-2013, 08:47 AM
(02-12-2013 08:42 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  WitchSabrina

It's my first time to encounter their kind of crazy. The usual educated theist we have in our country arent like that. They still attempt to use a modicum of logic to defend their faith. These guys in the other forum have levels of cognitive dissonance that borders on psychosis. I guess i just want to know a little bit more about them and i am asking veteran members for their input in past interactions with them.

K. Gotcha. I'll have to surf through there a bit more to see what you're sayin. cool.

cheers

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.