suscipe domine

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2013, 08:59 AM
RE: suscipe domine
(02-12-2013 07:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 07:36 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  I know. I saw your username in the ban log thread and actually LOLed (being familiar with your writing style from this forum). I was not able to read the original post you made but i could just imagine you rattled their cages but good. Smile

Whats really hilarious over there, is that dude "voxpopulisuxs", (or whatever his name is). He's SO homophobic he squeaks. With almost every post he breaks all their forum rules, yet is one of their most valued members, and gets away with it. He's OBSESSED with gay shit. He's as queer as a three dollar bill. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

That occurred to me too. Too much projection on his part. Dead giveaway for a certain kind of self-hate.

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 10:01 AM
(02-12-2013 12:33 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  Is it just me or are the guys over at suscipe domine really a few shots short of a full clip? I was reading their banned members forum and the reasons for banning were surreal. Things like "uncharitable" posting. And "lurid descriptions of sexual acts".

It's just you. Angel

I managed to type that with a straight face.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
02-12-2013, 10:01 AM
(02-12-2013 08:00 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 07:52 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Whats really hilarious over there, is that dude "voxpopulisuxs", (or whatever his name is). He's SO homophobic he squeaks. With almost every post he breaks all their forum rules, yet is one of their most valued members, and gets away with it. He's OBSESSED with gay shit. He's as queer as a three dollar bill. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

I agree that serious homophobic-ness [1] seems associated with gay tendencies --- that's been apparent for some time from what I've read and personal observations. I will ask, however, what is the interest in the other site linked here?
(just wondering)

[1] what's the word for that?

This is not the first interaction between the two forums. A couple of them came over here and then left immediately we have had a few people go over there and get banned. There was a thread about it in one of the Atheism and Theism sub-sections.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
02-12-2013, 10:43 AM
It's funny how we don't ban them when they come, but they do when we go... Consider

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
02-12-2013, 10:49 AM
(02-12-2013 02:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 01:31 AM)sporehux Wrote:  http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index...pic=4643.0

This is Sad, yet, ....NO ITS JUST SAD.

Fuck, just code a bot to create 'I will pray for you' posts and be done with it already... Drinking Beverage

LOL -- here, TTT can use THIS one -- wonder how it would go over at that forum, heh:

[Image: prwhbl2-.gif]

Digital Tibetan Prayer Wheels for your Computer

Rolleyes

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
02-12-2013, 10:55 AM
(02-12-2013 10:01 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 08:00 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I agree that serious homophobic-ness [1] seems associated with gay tendencies --- that's been apparent for some time from what I've read and personal observations. I will ask, however, what is the interest in the other site linked here?
(just wondering)

[1] what's the word for that?

This is not the first interaction between the two forums. A couple of them came over here and then left immediately we have had a few people go over there and get banned. There was a thread about it in one of the Atheism and Theism sub-sections.

Ahh - gotcha. Thanks.

cheersBig Grin

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
02-12-2013, 10:56 AM
(02-12-2013 10:43 AM)nach_in Wrote:  It's funny how we don't ban them when they come, but they do when we go... Consider

They do function as perfect little lab rats though, for Pizarro's research.

http://www.cornell.edu/video/david-pizar...l-judgment

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
02-12-2013, 10:57 AM
(02-12-2013 07:31 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They have no corner on the "crazy".
Just amazing the sad lengths that cult can lead human brains to.
http://forums.catholic.com/group.php?groupid=454

[Image: hF9E1B8F2]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
02-12-2013, 03:07 PM
(02-12-2013 10:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 12:33 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  Is it just me or are the guys over at suscipe domine really a few shots short of a full clip? I was reading their banned members forum and the reasons for banning were surreal. Things like "uncharitable" posting. And "lurid descriptions of sexual acts".

It's just you. Angel

You mean..... there's something wrong with me?!?! :crying:

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
02-12-2013, 03:56 PM
(02-12-2013 03:07 PM)ivaneus Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 10:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It's just you. Angel

You mean..... there's something wrong with me?!?! :crying:

Hug

Sillies. Although you'll catch something if you keep going over there, and ya better not bring it back. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post