tantric

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2013, 12:03 PM
tantric
I think if I'm anything I'm tantric. For sure I am this.

Acc to Wikipedia:
Quote:The Tantric tradition does offer two important definitions of what constitutes a tantra and why it is named such. The first comes from the Kāmikā-tantra:

Because it elaborates (tan) copious and profound matters, especially relating to the principles of reality (tattva) and sacred mantras, and because it provides liberation (tra), it is called a tantra.[4]

Oh yeah that is me for sure, copious and profound matters- makes me such a social misfit! I know what It's like to be dosteovsky, i think, to be Neizsche, but now I discovered how to connect to my libido. I am giving up faith in Christianity, because I am interested in how belief affects behavior, and how behavior affects quality of life. I am learning how to open my libido. I am chasing women- well not chasing them but pursuing them as lousely as I can and I am not masturbating, which I think really does make one go blind, just in terms of consciousness, for I find my attention span really growing.

So I am a tantric. sex is only a part of it but when I have had sex, sometimes it has been like that, I think- like that pose you see with those intertwined figures man and woman. I just need to be able to get women. none of the advice helps me, because I can't absorbe it, I can't get in the right state. I'm cursed or something. There's a spell cast over me, and I think us all. I really think so, I really believe in spells, just not magic spells but spells. that's what I'm trying to break, the maja, illusion. I would destroy any ideology that keeps us from thinking. bring on shiva!!

I just want to be open to life and gain consciousness of it, so absolutely no television, which is a curse overall I think, and even fewer books, and only the good ones. Let your libido be your pilot. consider studying tantric philosophy, what they call a "science" :
Quote: Tantra in itself is neither a religion nor an 'ism'. Tantra is a fundamental spiritual science. So wherever there is any spiritual practice it should be taken for granted that it stands on the Tantric cult."[6]

Heaven and hell are real, I experience them both every day, it's crazy-making, being trapped in a dialectic but if I could just curb myself from getting excited, I could maybe be fine. hoping for the ultimate triumph of the will
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2013, 12:32 PM
RE: tantric
Care for an Almond Joy?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post