teach 2nd ammendment in schools?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: teach 2nd ammendment in schools?
(07-01-2015 02:27 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I loved living in Japan, but it's got all the same problems as any other country. I hope your unrealistically high expectations of it don't tarnish the reality when you see it, assuming you don't just turn a blind eye.

Oh no every country has its problems, but as I say choose the lesser of two evils, and america is way more evil.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2015, 02:32 PM
One more thing about Japan I learned while being stationed there. It is perfectly legal for a business to refuse service to non Japanese people. You will regularly see signs on restaurants, stores, and bars that say "Japanese only."

Death is a debt we all must pay.
[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post
07-01-2015, 02:34 PM
(07-01-2015 02:32 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  One more thing about Japan I learned while being stationed there. It is perfectly legal for a business to refuse service to non Japanese people. You will regularly see signs on restaurants, stores, and bars thats say "Japanese only."

Do you speak or read japanese at all?

If not, then you will not realize they are saying no non japanese speakers.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
07-01-2015, 02:36 PM
(07-01-2015 02:34 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 02:32 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  One more thing about Japan I learned while being stationed there. It is perfectly legal for a business to refuse service to non Japanese people. You will regularly see signs on restaurants, stores, and bars thats say "Japanese only."

Do you speak or read japanese at all?
No, but the signs were written in English. They didn't want all of the black and white military members in town going into their businesses. Just Google it. It's common practice there.

07-01-2015, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 02:41 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
(07-01-2015 02:36 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 02:34 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Do you speak or read japanese at all?
No, but the signs were written in English. They didn't want all of the black and white military members in town going into their businesses. Just Google it. It's common practice there.

See the video I posted above.

And here is a sign

[Image: speak-Japanese-in-Japan.jpg]

Only ones I found was one that says no one but of japanese ancestory was something of when japanese was a shitty country. Also it was in america

[Image: Posted_Japanese_American_Exclusion_Order.jpg]

And let us racist signs in america.

[Image: RacistObamaPic27.jpg]

07-01-2015, 02:39 PM
I've seen signs that say no whites, no Koreans, no blacks. I saw one club with a sign in English in front of one door that said "enter here" and a sign in front of another that said the same in Japanese. If you entered the English door, the bouncer would promptly boot your ass out.

'Murican Canadian
07-01-2015, 02:41 PM
(07-01-2015 02:39 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I've seen signs that say no whites, no Koreans, no blacks. I saw one club with a sign in English in front of one door that said "enter here" and a sign in front of another that said the same in Japanese. If you entered the English door, the bouncer would promptly boot your ass out.

Have any photos?

07-01-2015, 02:47 PM
Nah, I left in 2001 and didn't take many photos. You're welcome to not believe me, though. Just sharing my experiences. Even China I found to be less racist (on average). I also met really awesome people, like the guy at the bullet train I mentioned in another thread.

'Murican Canadian
07-01-2015, 02:53 PM
(07-01-2015 02:47 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Nah, I left in 2001 and didn't take many photos. You're welcome to not believe me, though. Just sharing my experiences. Even China I found to be less racist (on average). I also met really awesome people, like the guy at the bullet train I mentioned in another thread.

Now keep this in mind, I am not saying that japan has no racism, but learn this, america is not free compared to countries like japan. The problem is that america has a corrupt government good at hypnotizing people into thinking america is great when it is not. So when patriot said japan is less free than america, he was wrong. Trust me a government that runs a country that needs civilians with guns to keep it under control is a shitty country. That and racism here is way worst. I have met people, white and any other nationality called me a nigger out of a racist remark.

Also read this

http://www.tofugu.com/2008/07/24/the-no-...mentality/

it is rare compared to the racist signs in america

07-01-2015, 04:04 PM
I don't think you get it. In Japan, people are not truly free. They say the have freedom of speech, but their government can prosecute you for speech if what you say isn't based on fact. So if you say the Japanese Prime Minister is a closet gay, you can be prosecuted if you don't have proof he is gay. In America, one can say just about anything in regards to an elected official, short of making threats, and they can't touch you. In Japan, they say they have freedom of expression, as long as that expression isn't deemed "obscene." Their obscenity laws are some of the strictest of the so called "free countries." In America, it is common for people to protest nude and it is considered constitutionally protected speech/expression.

Japan also has a very high conviction rate for people arrested for criminal activity. Many human rights groups have pointed out that Japanese citizens cannot get a fair trial. Their police also have the authority to detain people for long periods of time without seeing a lawyer or judge, which has lead to a high number of false confessions by corrupt police.

[+] 1 user Likes Patriot10mm's post