teachers carring guns

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2016, 09:07 PM
teachers carring guns
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...-districts

I don't really like this idea at all. I'm so worried that it will cause more problem and more lost lives. I don't think thus is a good solution at all. Thoughts please.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: teachers carring guns
(07-02-2016 09:07 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...-districts

I don't really like this idea at all. I'm so worried that it will cause more problem and more lost lives. I don't think thus is a good solution at all. Thoughts please.

[Image: Funny-America-05.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
07-02-2016, 09:25 PM
There should be at least one armed person at a school, but it shouldn't be the teacher in the classroom - that seems risky.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2016, 09:44 PM
I would have my child removed from the class if I knew the teacher was armed
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
07-02-2016, 09:58 PM
I can picture Mrs. Llewellyn wielding a .45 auto. Consider
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2016, 10:01 PM
(07-02-2016 09:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  There should be at least one armed person at a school, but it shouldn't be the teacher in the classroom - that seems risky.

Yes I agree, have school officers but the teachers? No it seems as though that would cause more problems on top of what's already there.
08-02-2016, 02:17 AM
Only police and military should carry guns...

You see -- they have this magic fairy dust they sprinkle on those people - and it makes them perfect - and they never exercise bad judgement or go crazy after a good dusting................

Everyone else becomes a crazed killer, if given a gun........

[/fucktardedness]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-02-2016, 02:38 AM
(07-02-2016 09:25 PM)Chas Wrote:  There should be at least one armed person at a school, but it shouldn't be the teacher in the classroom - that seems risky.

That's the funniest thing you ever posted. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-02-2016, 02:53 AM
(08-02-2016 02:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Only police and military should carry guns...

You see -- they have this magic fairy dust they sprinkle on those people - and it makes them perfect - and they never exercise bad judgement or go crazy after a good dusting................

Everyone else becomes a crazed killer, if given a gun........

[/fucktardedness]

That is not what I meant at all. In sure you know that or at least I hope you do. Anyway yes teachers having guns seems asking for more trouble in top of what we already got.
08-02-2016, 05:44 AM
(08-02-2016 02:53 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  That is not what I meant at all. In sure you know that or at least I hope you do. Anyway yes teachers having guns seems asking for more trouble in top of what we already got.

WHY?

The whole purpose of allowing teachers to carry in the school is to thwart would-be "lone gunman" shooters from coming in and killing kids.

You prefer to just let the "lone gunman" do his job without the distraction of someone shooting his sick ass??????

Carrying a gun does NOT make a person more likely to go on a rampage and start killing people. People who go on rampages are going to carry a gun regardless of it's legality.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.