testing a geeky theory{custom super hero}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2012, 05:57 PM
RE: testing a geeky theory{custom super hero}
(05-12-2012 02:29 PM)Leela Wrote:  4. Genetically inherited fighting knowledge (like boxing, Judo, Tae Bo,...)
The fuck did you just write there, sweetie? Boxing and Judo are not 'fighting knowledge'. They are sports. And Tae Bo? Seriously? That is not even remotely related to fighting. It's a relatively lame way of exercising.
Hobo

Seriously. What's in your mouth?

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Malleus's post
06-12-2012, 06:17 PM
testing a geeky theory{custom super hero}
(06-12-2012 05:57 PM)Malleus Wrote:  
(05-12-2012 02:29 PM)Leela Wrote:  4. Genetically inherited fighting knowledge (like boxing, Judo, Tae Bo,...)
The fuck did you just write there, sweetie? Boxing and Judo are not 'fighting knowledge'. They are sports. And Tae Bo? Seriously? That is not even remotely related to fighting. It's a relatively lame way of exercising.
Hobo

Seriously. What's in your mouth?

Really, Mal? That's the one that stands out to you? More than number 10?????? Tongue

Hell, that's the only one I remember from anyone's list.

Oh and Robo's #6: Master Debater. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
06-12-2012, 08:40 PM
wlll there goes my theory... my thoery was that when people think of super powers they usually think of it in the context of of battle but robed of that they go for the money and then down the line.but this seems o just go to the person next instinct lol. well not that this proves anything but I though t I'd try it.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
07-12-2012, 04:05 AM
the rule was first stuff for battle and then stuff in day to day life. we all like to stay alive in a battle and survive normal world (therefore the money).

@ Mal: Everything that involves a fist that I can punch in your phase qualifies as fighting knowledge. Now move out of my way or I bring you down with Capoeira!!!

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  geeky fanboys vs religions fanboys kunoxian drive 7 113 Yesterday 02:08 PM
Last Post: kunoxian drive
Tongue What Tartarus will be watching instead of the Super Bowl... Escape Artist 6 154 28-01-2014 09:30 AM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
  The "Absols" Theory TSG 88 2,456 02-10-2013 06:32 AM
Last Post: Chas
  Where have all the Hero`s gone ? HappyUkAtheist 2 167 26-05-2013 04:04 PM
Last Post: HappyUkAtheist
  Pay no attention to this thread. Just testing my godlyMODLY powers. :D cheapthrillseaker 30 873 23-05-2013 10:23 AM
Last Post: cheapthrillseaker