text formatting help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2012, 01:01 PM
text formatting help
Is there a list of text formatting codes that work on this site? I couldn't find one; in fact, I couldn't find "help" anywhere.
Specifically, I was looking for superscript/subscript, but there have been others I have wanted, too.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2012, 01:16 PM
RE: text formatting help
Majority of the time the layout avatar is displayed whilst typing a new topic. For example you'll see a command button for re sizing letters, or bolding letters, centering the message, ect. If such is not displayed at that particular screen, I am certain that if you go to your own control panel on your profile there is some sort of topic discussing these commands.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
15-08-2012, 01:28 PM
(15-08-2012 01:16 PM)Matthew Laramore Wrote:  Majority of the time the layout avatar is displayed whilst typing a new topic. For example you'll see a command button for re sizing letters, or bolding letters, centering the message, ect. If such is not displayed at that particular screen, I am certain that if you go to your own control panel on your profile there is some sort of topic discussing these commands.

The layout control doesn't have all the codes. There is no topic that I could find.

Mods?

15-08-2012, 01:41 PM
(15-08-2012 01:28 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-08-2012 01:16 PM)Matthew Laramore Wrote:  Majority of the time the layout avatar is displayed whilst typing a new topic. For example you'll see a command button for re sizing letters, or bolding letters, centering the message, ect. If such is not displayed at that particular screen, I am certain that if you go to your own control panel on your profile there is some sort of topic discussing these commands.

The layout control doesn't have all the codes. There is no topic that I could find.

Mods?

[sub]Subscript[/sub] & [sup]Superscript[/sup]

Nope. Those BB codes seem to be disabled on TTA.
15-08-2012, 04:06 PM
I'm not sure if this is what you want? All of the stuff listed there are options if you hit reply or click new reply
Find all posts by this user
15-08-2012, 04:28 PM
(15-08-2012 04:06 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is what you want? All of the stuff listed there are options if you hit reply or click new reply

Thanks.

Pretty limited.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Formatting issues cufflink 57 1,735 30-05-2012 06:32 PM
Last Post: lucradis