thank god for... rape babies??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2012, 04:48 AM
thank god for... rape babies??
Hey Mr Us Senator guy who was on my news the other day, if rape babies are all part of God's plan, then why do we lock up rapists?? Are they simply not just doing "God's work"??

Wait a second, these rapists do God's work, and then we (society) punish them.
The story sounds really familiar but I can't put my finger on where I've herd it before...

Consider

Idea

I got it, Jesus.
wait.. Consider

Does this mean Jesus and Rapists = Angel's?
After all, both are doing "God's work" and both were/are considered as criminals by society and punished accordingly.

Just a thought.
As you were TTA.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
26-10-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: thank god for... rape babies??
I believe you are on to something here!

Christians should DEMAND that Rape no longer be classified as a punishable crime.

The Rape babies are gods plan.
OT is ripe with rape.

God is Pro Rape! It could not be clearer.

God's good with incest too...so i suppose that will be the next social injustice the GOP will be taking up.
26-10-2012, 02:46 PM
If you follow god's example its fine to rape somebody if you tell them first through a third party who delivers flowers.

Also since Mary was 14 age doesn't seem to be much of an issue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annunciation

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
04-11-2012, 04:15 PM
(26-10-2012 02:46 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  If you follow god's example its fine to rape somebody if you tell them first through a third party who delivers flowers.

Also since Mary was 14 age doesn't seem to be much of an issue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annunciation
Mary was 14 Shocking

Heart cute
04-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Why stop at rape? If rape is no crime because it's god's plan, why is any crime a crime?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
05-11-2012, 10:38 AM
So ironic that I just found this thread less than an hour after my Islam professor tried to preach the same bullsh*t to our class.
I was so upset it took half an hour of walking around campus to calm me down. There were SOOOOO many chances for me to raise my hand and challenge his argument (and believe me I wanted to) but it's only a 50 minute class; he would've needed at LEAST an hour of class time for a class discussion like that. Plus it's an 8AM class and I'm not really awake enough to make valid arguments. But never the less, here is some of what I WOULD have said to this creep.

1)I am SICK and tired of mostly Caucasian, mostly male, mostly Christian jerks on Captiol Hill with big suits and cheap haircuts thinking that they should have the absolute right to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her reproductive system. Until you grow a uterus and start giving birth, don't you EVER fool yourself into thinking that you should have jurisdiction over my female sex organs.

2) How DARE you look at a room of mostly female students, and tell us that should one of us get raped;( that is, be forced to have intercourse against our will,) and should that forcible sex be consumated, that we shouldn't worry, because God planned that whole thing that that's why we shouldn't dream of aborting the unborn fetus.

I mean, this is what he was literally telling us:

"Hey Lady, you know I'm really sorry that some psycho grabbed you while you were walking home late a few weeks ago after working a double-shift at your job, dragged you into a vacant lot, held a knife to your throat, beat you and raped you while all you could do was lay there and cry. But you really shouldn't get an abortion and I'll tell you why. You see, all that trauma and possible PTSD you'll suffer from. . . was actually an act of God! You see it was GOD who told that registered sex offender to follow you home and force his semen inside of you. God was merely using you as a 'go-between' for his master plan, you see. And yeah, you'll always have the mental and emotional scars to remember that glorious event, but you know, you should really give birth to that same monsters child, so that way you'll always have the physical evidence to remember your rape by as well! So you see? It all works out! Smile "

A big, fat "Screw you AND your God" to anyone who believes that crap.

And just like someone else said, if rape is part of god's "master plan", then why stop there? Murder, child molestation, slavery, genocide, (and anything else you can find in a holy book) all should be considered part of god's will and not an act of crime in any form. The most heinous criminals in the world wouldn't actually be commiting a crime because apparently "God told them to do it, so it's okay."
I DARE (in fact I WISH) another adult would look me in the face and tell me that another crime against humanity gets a pass because it's "In God's Will" Censored
[+] 5 users Like PeiPei22's post