thank u god for giving me a family that's worse than honey boo boo's fam

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: thank u god for giving me a family that's worse than honey boo boo's fam
(14-01-2015 12:25 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  This bitch sits her 9th grade hardly 15 year old daughter down and is like "Would you carry this baby for me?"

You need to report her to the police the county Social Service, and Child Protection.
That is some illegal shit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-01-2015, 09:55 PM
^You should. This is not a healthy enviroment. Getting her out is nothing but a plus IF she has somewhere else to go.

Do you have any stable members in your extended family? Would you be able to support her with help from the government? Some kind of half in/ half out foster service?

More importantly: Would you be able to help like that? There is no shame in saying that some of it is too much and only doing what you can.

(14-01-2015 05:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 12:25 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My mom also went after my social security card to try to claim me for taxes. Which, legally she can because I lived with her for the majority of 2014.

No need for your card. She should know your SSN from previous tax returns. If she doesn't? Who the fuck filed her taxes last year?

You're making an assumption that may be unwarrented.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
14-01-2015, 10:03 PM
(14-01-2015 09:55 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  ^You should. This is not a healthy enviroment. Getting her out is nothing but a plus IF she has somewhere else to go.

Do you have any stable members in your extended family? Would you be able to support her with help from the government? Some kind of half in/ half out foster service?

More importantly: Would you be able to help like that? There is no shame in saying that some of it is too much and only doing what you can.

(14-01-2015 05:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No need for your card. She should know your SSN from previous tax returns. If she doesn't? Who the fuck filed her taxes last year?

You're making an assumption that may be unwarrented.

If her mom don't know her SSN then her mom will be hard pressed to claim her as a dependent. ... Mom sounds stupid.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-01-2015, 11:20 PM
(14-01-2015 07:20 PM)Nurse Wrote:  So. I'm probably not the best at advice right now. My drunk ass is relying on autocorrect.

We all have fucked up families, Ferd. At least most of us. My fam has been on the news for pedophilia. So yeh. Sorry your mom is a crazy bitch. Mine is, too. They think it's a good idea to move back into the house while my husband and I are going through a divorce. Cause Jesus.

Your mom is manipulative as fuck, and playing you for a fool. Fuck her.

My paternal family is headed by an asshole who has squandered my deceased grandmother's millions and I won't see a fucking dime, despite being the rightful heir. My step paternal family is the one that likes teenaged girls. Fun stuff.

You are brilliant. You are beautiful. You will survive and surpass this. And you'll do it by yourself. Because you are THAT. FUCKING. AWESOME.

It's not an easy lesson to learn, but YOU come first. Time to start being selfish, cause if you don't look out for you, no one else will.

Hug For you just because.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
18-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Damn and I thought I had family members that needed to put to the sword good grief. I'm glad my mother and my brothers are close, it's just my dumass extended family that'she insane.

You deserve better my friend, much better.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
18-01-2015, 02:48 PM
(14-01-2015 05:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  Please tell me this is a creative writing exercise, that it's fiction. Shocking

Please. Weeping

That's exactly what I thought. Then reality sunk in that people are really capable of what Ferdinand wrote.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
18-01-2015, 06:55 PM
If I recall correctly getting eggs extracted and invitro is a very costly proposition, about $30K. There is strict medical testing which she has to score high and it's likely she won't. Having eggs sucked out, for some women has become very painful afterward and not just for a few days. If she has the money, and it can fail to implant, who's got the next $30K.
03-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Well that all sucks! Don't ever let anyone drag you down. Just because somebody is family doesn't mean they're not assholes. Contact children's services.
08-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Apologies for bringing this thread back from the dead after several weeks but just noticed it.

I share the "wow" factor of everyone else. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Parents are supposed to put their children above all else. It's biological. It's evolutionary instinct. And yet, there are constantly parents who don't. For whatever it's worth, you seem to be rising above the best your mother could do for you. Good for you. That self awareness will serve you well in life. Keep doing what you're doing and, I promise, things will continue to get better for you. The lord may not help those who helps themselves, but society tends to. Finish school, however you can, and go on with your life. You'll be great, too. Just don't lose site of your goals.

Anyway, the other reason I'm chiming in is to say this: your mother does not need your social security card to claim you as a dependant on her taxes. She doesn't. All she needs is your number. I am 100% positive about this. That she is insistent on getting the card makes me think there is something nefarious going on here. Do not let her get that card. And, if she doesn't have the number, don't give it to her.

Here's an idea that you may want to consider: if you're not taking any money from her or living under her roof, go to a court and have petition to be totally emancipated from your parents. That means no one can claim you but you. Your mother may get to claim you for 2014 if that's when you turned 18 but going forward you are your own person responsible for yourself and on one can use you.

Just an idea. Good luck to you. Keep studying. Education is the key to a better future. So, study hard and make that your priority.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 5 users Like BnW's post
08-02-2015, 05:09 PM
BnW, it's even been worse than the mother wanting the SSN. Last year the mother's boyfriend claimed Ferdi on his taxes. I have to assume this is because her mother has worked for cash and wouldn't get benefit from claiming her.

Ferdi really needs to talk to the social security office and needs to monitor activity tied to her number closely. I think nefarious reasons are water under the bridge at this point.

Pretty proud of Ferdi. She has already raised herself above where she came from.

Many of us here try to 'parent' a bit. It's really a shame that we need to but I am glad to be one of the many people here cheering her on. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post