thank you everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2015, 01:44 PM
thank you everyone
I just want to thank everyone for all this great info. I've been reading my butt off and been taking notes. Ive been getting a great collection so if my parents want to say anything again I'll be ready. Lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like purpledaisies's post
17-02-2015, 01:51 PM
RE: thank you everyone
"We are here to serve".

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
17-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Hug

Big Grin

Much cheers to all.
17-02-2015, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2015 04:05 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(17-02-2015 01:44 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I just want to thank everyone for all this great info. I've been reading my butt off and been taking notes. Ive been getting a great collection so if my parents want to say anything again I'll be ready. Lol

Glad we could help. I have a spot with some assertions or two, click below if you so desire.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...rce-thread

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
17-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Agree. I just thought I knew a lot until I joined here in June. There are a list of guys whose posts are must reads when it comes to providing great knowledge and insight.

goodwithoutgod
Minimalist
BuckyBall
MarkFulton
DLJ
RobbyPants
EvolutionKills
FullCircle

Just to name a few.

Girlyman and WhiskeyDebates are full knowledge...knowledge and rage.
[+] 3 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
17-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Thanks I'll check them out
17-02-2015, 04:05 PM
(17-02-2015 01:44 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I just want to thank everyone for all this great info. I've been reading my butt off and been taking notes. Ive been getting a great collection so if my parents want to say anything again I'll be ready. Lol

That'll be ten bucks. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-02-2015, 04:17 PM
(17-02-2015 03:49 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Girlyman and WhiskeyDebates are full knowledge...knowledge and rage.

And whiskey!
[Image: true-story.png]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-02-2015, 04:20 PM
Feel free to check out my blog as I go over a lot of the types of things someone deconverting goes through. It's in my signature. I don't write much in it anymore, but what I did write is pretty much evergreen.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user