thatoneguy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2016, 12:24 PM
Wink thatoneguy
hello Smile

I'm an atheist since I was about 8 or 9. I've found youtube channels like DarkMatter2525, JaclynGlenn, Creationist Cat and of course TheThinkingAtheist Wink

I think the theist VS atheist debates can be interesting, and especially at first (when I found out), I was realy shocked about the situation of religion (and atheists) in the USA. Those are the main reasons why I am on this forum Smile

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes thatoneguy's post
11-02-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: thatoneguy
Welcome to TTA! Pull up a chair and chime right in! Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
11-02-2016, 01:24 PM
I would love to Smile

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
11-02-2016, 01:27 PM
Welcome!
11-02-2016, 01:30 PM
thank you jennybee

11-02-2016, 01:41 PM
At a glance I tend to parse that username as 'tha-tone-guy'. Although that's probably not what you were going for.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
11-02-2016, 01:47 PM
(11-02-2016 01:41 PM)cjlr Wrote:  At a glance I tend to parse that username as 'tha-tone-guy'. Although that's probably not what you were going for.

no Laugh out load (is it bad that I have to google that?Tongue)

11-02-2016, 02:29 PM
Hello!

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
12-02-2016, 08:51 AM
hi [Image: saying-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif]

12-02-2016, 11:50 AM
Hello! Big Grin