thatoneguy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: thatoneguy
hello peebothuhul Big Grin

[Image: Hey-Whats-Up.gif]

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2016, 11:01 AM
I didn't find a right thread for it, and making one about it was a bit to mutch, but I still think it's wourth watching this:

the best Atheist VS Christian debate I have seen Laugh out load

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
[+] 1 user Likes thatoneguy's post
16-04-2016, 09:33 AM
*pushing this tread*

have you guys seen this:
http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=6487
my answers:
1. agnostic: because honesty. I just do not know for sure
2. negative atheist, weak atheist, implicit atheist: isn't this abut the same as #1
3. broad atheist: got no evidence about any god. I'm gnostic about gods like yahweh, but I denie the existence of for example zeus.
4. unfriendly atheist: if you realy could justifie your believes, you would win a nobel prize.
5. open atheist: but it's not like I talk about it mutch. people here are very often atheists, and almost nobody cares about someones believes. however, I'm not hiding it at all.
6. passive atheist: most of the time
7. non-religious atheist: I don't believe in atheistic religions for the same reason I don't believe in god.

16-04-2016, 09:39 AM
(16-04-2016 09:33 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  *pushing this tread*

have you guys seen this:
http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=6487
my answers:
1. agnostic: because honesty. I just do not know for sure
2. negative atheist, weak atheist, implicit atheist: isn't this abut the same as #1
3. broad atheist: got no evidence about any god. I'm gnostic about gods like yahweh, but I denie the existence of for example zeus.
4. unfriendly atheist: if you realy could justifie your believes, you would win a nobel prize.
5. open atheist: but it's not like I talk about it mutch. people here are very often atheists, and almost nobody cares about someones believes. however, I'm not hiding it at all.
6. passive atheist: most of the time
7. non-religious atheist: I don't believe in atheistic religions for the same reason I don't believe in god.

0. metheist: because there can be only one.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Quote:0. metheist: because there can be only one.
lol Big Grin

okay: prove that you exist

16-04-2016, 09:43 AM
(16-04-2016 09:42 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  
(16-04-2016 09:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  0. metheist: because there can be only one.
lol Big Grin

okay: prove that you exist

I can't. Many have tried. All have failed.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-04-2016, 09:53 AM
I think therefore I am (god)

16-04-2016, 09:58 AM
(16-04-2016 09:53 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  I think therefore I am (god)

I am therefore I think.

#sigh
16-04-2016, 10:03 AM
you haven't proven that you are, so how can you think that you think?

16-04-2016, 10:04 AM
(16-04-2016 10:03 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  you haven't proven that you are, so how can you think that you think?

exactly

#sigh