thatoneguy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2016, 12:40 PM
RE: thatoneguy
(16-04-2016 10:04 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-04-2016 10:03 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  you haven't proven that you are, so how can you think that you think?

exactly

yea, makes perfect sence [Image: confused.gif]

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2016, 07:07 PM
(11-02-2016 12:24 PM)thatoneguy Wrote:  hello Smile

I'm an atheist since I was about 8 or 9. I've found youtube channels like DarkMatter2525, JaclynGlenn, Creationist Cat and of course TheThinkingAtheist Wink

I think the theist VS atheist debates can be interesting, and especially at first (when I found out), I was realy shocked about the situation of religion (and atheists) in the USA. Those are the main reasons why I am on this forum Smile

Hello and welcome!

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
17-04-2016, 08:27 AM
(16-04-2016 07:07 PM)carol Wrote:  
(11-02-2016 12:24 PM)thatoneguy Wrote:  hello Smile

I'm an atheist since I was about 8 or 9. I've found youtube channels like DarkMatter2525, JaclynGlenn, Creationist Cat and of course TheThinkingAtheist Wink

I think the theist VS atheist debates can be interesting, and especially at first (when I found out), I was realy shocked about the situation of religion (and atheists) in the USA. Those are the main reasons why I am on this forum Smile

Hello and welcome!

thank you Smile

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
18-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Any relation to the musician That One Guy?
(for those who don't know who I'm talking about)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wGMsOhaPJs
19-05-2016, 06:25 AM
(18-05-2016 09:20 PM)inteligrrl Wrote:  Any relation to the musician That One Guy?
(for those who don't know who I'm talking about)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wGMsOhaPJs

not a all... the longer I use this name, the more I find out that it isn't that original...
but cool video Thumbsup