the American Revolution - Nov 9 2010

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2010, 03:01 PM

the American Revolution - Nov 9 2010
http://richarddawkins.net/discussions/54...n-chickens

atheists, we're gonna cut off your heads...

THE HIGH PRICE OF REVOLUTION

http://www.youtube.com/user/xviolatex?feature=mhum
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2010, 03:02 PM
RE: the American Revolution - Nov 9 2010
lolwut

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2010, 05:20 PM
First of all the chicken article proves nothing really. It's an opinion and can't be assessed unless the original study is sourced so we know more about the experiment and it becomes demonstrable by repeating the experiment. This is part of the scientific method.

You will find when dealing with Atheists following a rational method of truth such as the scientific method you will have much more positive reception of your ideas.

Second posting to a youtube account that has only one video that tries to pass off 9/11 event as a prophecy and declares death to a certain group is highly stupid.

Saying that someone should die or be tortured because they don't share the same beliefs as you do is not only highly immoral but speaks volumes to the character of the person making such a statement.

The only thing your post does is paint you as a very insulting and unpleasant person with little understanding of why people don't share your ideas or what our reasoning is for our conclusion.

If you want to learn more about Atheists by all means ask but if your just trying to make a statement please leave.
09-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Begone, Mabus sock.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
09-11-2010, 05:33 PM

Yeahhhh, I got yer headless chicken revolution right here....[Image: 7.gif]

Tongue
09-11-2010, 05:41 PM
(09-11-2010 05:33 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Yeahhhh, I got yer headless chicken revolution right here....[Image: 7.gif]

Tongue

Most awesome
09-11-2010, 05:53 PM
This didn't happen I gather.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
09-11-2010, 06:58 PM

Certain people make me ashamed to be apart of the human race....aviolatea is a great example.
09-11-2010, 07:11 PM
That picture wins.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
10-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Huh... at least Mabus' posts got shorter. Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user