Where is the giant duck?

I miss the duck.

I loved the duck.

I NEED the duck.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2010, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2010 07:04 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
RE: the American Revolution - Nov 9 2010
Obvious troll is... obvious... This is not the first time I see this particular specimen around the internet, he only spew BS on forums and run away, dont worry he's just dumb but harmless. Peace.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2010, 09:57 PM
(10-11-2010 06:55 PM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  Obvious troll is... obvious... This is not the first time I see this particular specimen around the internet, he only spew BS on forums and run away, dont worry he's just dumb but harmless. Peace.

We've had a lot of prior experience with David Mabus. He's trolled here a lot. The first rule the forum had put in place was "Don't be David Mabus"; I ban him on sight. Of course, Stark Raving has added a couple rules to the list (mainly "don't put links in your sig, it makes you look like a bot"), so I can't say "The Rule" anymore. Sad

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
10-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Trollhammaren sveper igen.
Hugga ned broder igen.
Här det sista ropet:
'Trollhammaren är här!'

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.