09-04-2010, 09:03 AM

the Death of Ath*ism - Scientific Proof of God

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/FaceOff/

THE REAL QUESTION:

DOES ATHEISM HAVE A FUTURE?

AND THE ANSWER - NO!

Atheists

GET OUT OF MY UNIVERSE…

you little liars do nothing but antagonize…

and you try to eliminate all the dreams and hopes of humanity…

but you LOST…

THE DEATH OF ATH*ISM - SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=280780

Einstein puts the final nail in the coffin of atheism…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vpw4AH8QQ

atheists deny their own life element…

LIGHT OR DEATH, ATHEISTS?

***************************LIGHT*********

[Image: lamb1234553042.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2010, 09:12 AM
RE: the Death of Ath*ism - Scientific Proof of God
Oh hey David. Done trolling Facebook and DiscussTheParanormal yet?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Lambyjones first of all I hope that an administrator kicks you out of these forums. This is not a forum for immature, uneducated people, that do nothing but attack people personally. I have heard those arguments before that you have links too, but yet I am still an athiest. I don't mind people giving us educated arguments, but that fact you called me, and my fellow atheist, liars that are out to get people is very offensive. People like you Lambyjones give religious people a bad name. Most religious people are nice, and like debating using facts and no personal attacks. My suggestion to you Lambyjones is to simply get a life.
09-04-2010, 09:40 AM
(09-04-2010 09:31 AM)omega21 Wrote:  Lambyjones first of all I hope that an administrator kicks you out of these forums. This is not a forum for immature, uneducated people, that do nothing but attack people personally. I have heard those arguments before that you have links too, but yet I am still an athiest. I don't mind people giving us educated arguments, but that fact you called me, and my fellow atheist, liars that are out to get people is very offensive. People like you Lambyjones give religious people a bad name. Most religious people are nice, and like debating using facts and no personal attacks. My suggestion to you Lambyjones is to simply get a life.

While you have the right idea, omega, I'm afraid that you won't make any progress with "lambyjones22". He's a David Mabus sock, and David Mabus has neither the inclination nor the intelligence to engage in rational debate. He is the only person I feel comfortable about saying that he has an IQ so low that he envies house plants. He is completely and utterly incapable of understanding what it is that you have just said, let alone responding in a rational way.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
09-04-2010, 09:50 AM

DEATH TRAP...

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/FaceOff/

THE REAL QUESTION:

DOES ATHEISM HAVE A FUTURE?

AND THE ANSWER - NO!
09-04-2010, 10:10 AM
See what I mean?

09-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Wow. Idiot.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
09-04-2010, 11:44 AM

(09-04-2010 09:40 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(09-04-2010 09:31 AM)omega21 Wrote:  Lambyjones first of all I hope that an administrator kicks you out of these forums. This is not a forum for immature, uneducated people, that do nothing but attack people personally. I have heard those arguments before that you have links too, but yet I am still an athiest. I don't mind people giving us educated arguments, but that fact you called me, and my fellow atheist, liars that are out to get people is very offensive. People like you Lambyjones give religious people a bad name. Most religious people are nice, and like debating using facts and no personal attacks. My suggestion to you Lambyjones is to simply get a life.

While you have the right idea, omega, I'm afraid that you won't make any progress with "lambyjones22". He's a David Mabus sock, and David Mabus has neither the inclination nor the intelligence to engage in rational debate. He is the only person I feel comfortable about saying that he has an IQ so low that he envies house plants. He is completely and utterly incapable of understanding what it is that you have just said, let alone responding in a rational way.

I'd love to see him and martinb discuss 'theology'...
09-04-2010, 11:47 AM
wow, now i really think there is a god. Because lambyjones22 showed that he can live and write without a brain. It´s a miracle
09-04-2010, 02:51 PM
I think this guy should be kicked off. There is disagreeing, and then there is....this.

(09-04-2010 11:47 AM)Germanatheist007 Wrote:  wow, now i really think there is a god. Because lambyjones22 showed that he can live and write without a brain. It´s a miracle

Praise the lord!

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!