the God term

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: the God term
(25-04-2013 11:40 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 02:56 PM)childeye Wrote:  I look forward to your reply.

[Image: image_zpsffa92a6b.jpg]
Houseofcantor, I know this is a sincere response. Please explain what it is I am looking at.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2013, 09:50 AM
(25-04-2013 10:25 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 10:04 PM)childeye Wrote:  You responded.

I was bored. Drinking Beverage
I know the feeling. I'm just hoping Cardinal smurf responds to my post as he seems the only one left for me to discuss atheism with.
26-04-2013, 09:55 AM
Cardinal Smurf's in league with the enemy. I vote we smurf over to his place and smurf some sense into him Angry
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
26-04-2013, 10:15 AM
When you choke a smurf, what color does it's face turn ?

Child, you say you want to discuss atheism.
Can we talk about not golfing or not painting instead. They are so much more interesting topics. Ok, to be honest, equally interesting.

If atheism were movie related, we could talk about a movie that was never made but millions believe they have seen it.
When asked about the movie, everyone tells a different story. Some stories are similar, but each person believes they have seen the "real" movie and everyone else is simply confused about some of the details.

Some people will go as far as to fight and kill over the details of this movie.
Can you imagine a war fought over who was in the original cast of the movie or how long it took to make the movie.
People fighting and killing over the NEED to be right about a small bit of fiction.

I've never seen the movie and frankly I don't think it exists.
Would you like to talk about that ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
26-04-2013, 02:52 PM
(25-04-2013 10:10 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 09:59 PM)childeye Wrote:  Well I may have to stop and shit.

You're certainly full of it

If a person admit's he's full of shit, is he full of shit?
26-04-2013, 03:08 PM
(26-04-2013 10:15 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  When you choke a smurf, what color does it's face turn ?

Can we talk about not golfing or not painting instead. They are so much more interesting topics. Ok, to be honest, equally interesting.

If atheism were movie related, we could talk about a movie that was never made but millions believe they have seen it.
When asked about the movie, everyone tells a different story. Some stories are similar, but each person believes they have seen the "real" movie and everyone else is simply confused about some of the details.

Can you imagine a war fought over who was in the original cast of the movie or how long it took to make the movie.
People fighting and killing over the NEED to be right about a small bit of fiction.

Yes I would, thank you. Your analogy reminds me of a young neighborhood boy I once knew. One time he was over at my house and I was explaining to him that there was an absolute Truth. He said he believed every person had their own truth. I brought out a blue crayon and asked him if this was blue? He said, it may be red or green to someone else so he couldn't say. I said, but does that change the reality that it is blue? He answered, each person makes their own reality. I never could get him to say the crayon was blue. That boy ended up in a mental institute.
26-04-2013, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2013 03:20 PM by houseofcantor.)
(26-04-2013 03:08 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 10:15 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  When you choke a smurf, what color does it's face turn ?

Yes I would, thank you. Your analogy reminds me of a young neighborhood boy I once knew. One time he was over at my house and I was explaining to him that there was an absolute Truth. He said he believed every person had their own truth. I brought out a blue crayon and asked him if this was blue? He said, it may be red or green to someone else so he couldn't say. I said, but does that change the reality that it is blue? He answered, each person makes their own reality. I never could get him to say the crayon was blue. That boy ended up in a mental institute.

Oh. So you tormented a little kid into insanity. Good going, theist. Tongue

http://youtu.be/1OLz6uUuMp8 The vid from whence came the pic I posted previously. Undecided

And! There's 4s. Spooky. Unsure

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
26-04-2013, 04:24 PM
And!

You're wrong. Tongue

The energy of the reflected photon is resolved as "blue," making the crayon every color but blue. Theists. No

So stuck on stuff like "what is real, true," that they model their absolute on what is most unreal and untrue. Irony. What comes after the washee and the dryee...

Here's one for ya: reality is merely the most reinforced pattern. Much more demonstrable. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
26-04-2013, 04:33 PM
the God term
(26-04-2013 09:50 AM)childeye Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 10:25 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I was bored. :coffee:
I know the feeling. I'm just hoping Cardinal smurf responds to my post as he seems the only one left for me to discuss atheism with.

I feel unprepared to continue just now. Work has become stressful and when I got home last night I just crashed. Didn't have the energy to respond. Perhaps this weekend after some R&R.
26-04-2013, 04:34 PM
the God term
(26-04-2013 09:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  Cardinal Smurf's in league with the enemy. I vote we smurf over to his place and smurf some sense into him :@

Smurf y'all! Smurf all y'all!