the God term

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: the God term
(29-04-2013 09:14 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(29-04-2013 09:11 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  That made me laugh. Probably just a bit sexist, but I understand I have the same ingrained bias. I have to keep in check.

No worries. I'ma go cuss out my wife real quick just to make sure I'm keeping an even playing field. I'll let you know how that goes.

IT'S A BAD IDEA! *warning warning*

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Something's never change...this thread is still tainted. Undecided

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

29-04-2013, 09:38 PM
(29-04-2013 09:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Something's never change...this thread is still tainted. Undecided

At least it's a tickled taint.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-04-2013, 09:40 PM
(29-04-2013 09:14 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(29-04-2013 09:11 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  That made me laugh. Probably just a bit sexist, but I understand I have the same ingrained bias. I have to keep in check.

No worries. I'ma go cuss out my wife real quick just to make sure I'm keeping an even playing field. I'll let you know how that goes.

Isn't your wife pregnant? Are you out of your mind? Not too attached to your nads are ya?

My husband once told me (when I was pregnant) don't worry I'll take you out to dinner. We went to a restaurant and it closed. I yelled at him for 45 minutes straight because he fucking planned it.

29-04-2013, 09:45 PM
(29-04-2013 09:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-04-2013 09:14 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  No worries. I'ma go cuss out my wife real quick just to make sure I'm keeping an even playing field. I'll let you know how that goes.

Isn't your wife pregnant? Are you out of your mind? Not too attached to your nads are ya?

My husband once told me (when I was pregnant) don't worry I'll take you out to dinner. We went to a restaurant and it closed. I yelled at him for 45 minutes straight because he fucking planned it.

At least he tried and I think that's what counts....

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
29-04-2013, 09:45 PM
(29-04-2013 09:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-04-2013 09:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Something's never change...this thread is still tainted. Undecided

At least it's a tickled taint.

Nothing wrong with a tickled taint. A tickily taint needs medical attention.

29-04-2013, 09:47 PM
(29-04-2013 09:45 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(29-04-2013 09:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Isn't your wife pregnant? Are you out of your mind? Not too attached to your nads are ya?

At least he tried and I think that's what counts....

Oh sure take his side.
Weeping

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
29-04-2013, 09:50 PM
(29-04-2013 09:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-04-2013 09:14 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  No worries. I'ma go cuss out my wife real quick just to make sure I'm keeping an even playing field. I'll let you know how that goes.

Oh yeah, really pregnant. Like over eight mths preggo. I reconsidered my plan at the last moment and decided to tickle her taint instead. All is well. Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
29-04-2013, 09:54 PM
(29-04-2013 09:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-04-2013 09:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  At least it's a tickled taint.

Nothing wrong with a tickled taint. A tickily taint needs medical attention.

Glad to see this thread is now back to talking about something worthwhile and not invisible Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
29-04-2013, 10:44 PM
(29-04-2013 09:54 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-04-2013 09:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Nothing wrong with a tickled taint. A tickily taint needs medical attention.

Glad to see this thread is now back to talking about something worthwhile and not invisible Thumbsup

Yeah debates are fun but in the end we are people and need a break too!

-Baron d'Holbach-