the God term

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2013, 01:35 PM
RE: the God term
(02-05-2013 12:53 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(01-05-2013 11:20 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  No sir god is pure hatred.
I suspect you are talking about the God of scripture. So if God said do not steal, is he pure hatred?

Yes he is the spirit of hate.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 01:38 PM
(02-05-2013 01:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 01:21 PM)childeye Wrote:  I don't know what please Jebus means.
I agree it has nothing to do with the gods since I only believe in Thee God. Again I agree since Thee God that I believe in is empathy.
We are always going to use differing terms, since to me the Spirit of Christ is the same spirit of empathy. But I get where you're trying to go with your explanation. I could have guessed you would say this. I notice you have said that evolution has built it into most people but not all. You are theorizing of course. However your explanation does not account for me knowing the exact circumstances like, they were praying, had spare but no jack. Nor does it explain my wife hearing the exact same thing word for word. She didn't even ask the question.

I agree religion has nothing to do with it. I trust you know that religion is, in my view, a man's view of god or gods, but not necessarily God. So what is it? E.S.P.? I say it is the voice of empathy and it knew details I did not know and spoke to both of us. I know many testimonies like this one and even greater ones. Evolution just doesn't satisfy as the answer to everything.

Anecdotal evidence is the weakest evidence. Sorry but if Anecdotal evidence was worth a damn we'd be up to our ass in UFO's and little grey men. God is no different than UFO's the proof is only there if you ignore reality and supply your own answers.
You know what? Don't hate me for saying this, but my wife and I did see some UFOs. Unidentified flying objects. I doubt you want to hear about it.
02-05-2013, 01:40 PM
(02-05-2013 01:38 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 01:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Anecdotal evidence is the weakest evidence. Sorry but if Anecdotal evidence was worth a damn we'd be up to our ass in UFO's and little grey men. God is no different than UFO's the proof is only there if you ignore reality and supply your own answers.
You know what? Don't hate me for saying this, but my wife and I did see some UFOs. Unidentified flying objects. I doubt you want to hear about it.

Well sure do tell at least it'll be a new story.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
02-05-2013, 01:44 PM
(02-05-2013 01:35 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 12:53 PM)childeye Wrote:  I suspect you are talking about the God of scripture. So if God said do not steal, is he pure hatred?

Yes he is the spirit of hate.
Come on fstrazero. This is too easy. Respectfully, your logic ends in hypocrisy. If God was hatred He would be telling everyone to steal all they can. You are being blantantly obtuse in my view.
02-05-2013, 01:47 PM
(02-05-2013 01:31 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 01:21 PM)childeye Wrote:  I agree religion has nothing to do with it.

But you're Christian. And you quote scripture. Dodgy

He's a TRUE Christian ™ .

public class TrueChristian extends Christian implements SuperiorityComplex {
public boolean isAnythingBetweenTheEars() {
return false;
}

@Override
public void argue() {
while (true) {
preach("God is LOVE you atheistic bastards. You don't know true love.");
}
}
}

Yes I've been reading Java manuals. Sue me. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
02-05-2013, 01:54 PM
(02-05-2013 01:44 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 01:35 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Yes he is the spirit of hate.
Come on fstrazero. This is too easy. Respectfully, your logic ends in hypocrisy. If God was hatred He would be telling everyone to steal all they can. You are being blantantly obtuse in my view.

Exodus 11:2 Speak now in the ears of the people, and let every man borrow of his neighbour, and every woman of her neighbour, jewels of silver and jewels of gold.

Let the spirit of hatred speak.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
02-05-2013, 01:56 PM
(02-05-2013 01:44 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 01:35 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Yes he is the spirit of hate.

But he does. All ya gotta do is pray for forgiveness. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-05-2013, 02:02 PM
(02-05-2013 01:40 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 01:38 PM)childeye Wrote:  You know what? Don't hate me for saying this, but my wife and I did see some UFOs. Unidentified flying objects. I doubt you want to hear about it.

Well sure do tell at least it'll be a new story.
So my wife and I used to work together cleaning carpets in my business. In the summer we would eat our packed lunch in a park between jobs. So one day we had finished eating and we were laying on the grass looking up at the sky when my wife said she saw something way high up in the sky moving overhead from left to right from where we were laying. At first, I could not see it, but following here pointing finger I finally did see this tiny object so high in the sky that I thought it was a satelite. It was moving just too fast however to make sense as a satelite. Then it stopped and stood still directly overhead. As we watched it , we then saw four or maybe six other objects, (don't exactly remember) just like it. And they were coming from a different direction approaching the single object now still. They were grouped together but in no discernable pattern or formation. They were moving even faster than the other one that was still just sitting there. Then they slowed down and stopped right next to the single object. They were there for about fifteen seconds when all of a sudden they all took off in a different direction than the first one had been travelling and from the direction the group had approached from. This time they all moved very fast and were gone out of sight in about five to ten seconds.
02-05-2013, 02:10 PM
(02-05-2013 01:31 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 01:21 PM)childeye Wrote:  I agree religion has nothing to do with it.

But you're Christian. And you quote scripture. Dodgy
Yes but the point of the Christ is that God sent His own True Image of Himself. Hence the Christ is not a product of religion. I view religion as mankinds various perspectives of God. So as to say that God did not invent religion.
02-05-2013, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 02:30 PM by childeye.)
(02-05-2013 01:54 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 01:44 PM)childeye Wrote:  Come on fstrazero. This is too easy. Respectfully, your logic ends in hypocrisy. If God was hatred He would be telling everyone to steal all they can. You are being blantantly obtuse in my view.

Exodus 11:2 Speak now in the ears of the people, and let every man borrow of his neighbour, and every woman of her neighbour, jewels of silver and jewels of gold.

Let the spirit of hatred speak.
The Egyptians had made slaves of the Israelites for generations. To take their Jewels as they departed is a small compensation when compared to justice. Besides, why do you atheists not agree with one another on what you don't believe in? Bucky ball calls this entire story a myth. Meanwhile Revenant 77 says that God is the purest form of wishful thinking. But with respect, you people are too cute.