the God term

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: the God term
Alright, fine. I'll be serious. Still fucking old school though.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 08:19 PM
random video derailment bump

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
05-05-2013, 08:24 PM
(05-05-2013 08:15 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Awww... come on Buck! Haven't you heard? The Twit is it!! Yes

You love Maru. Just admit it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-05-2013, 08:31 PM
(05-05-2013 08:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 08:15 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Awww... come on Buck! Haven't you heard? The Twit is it!! Yes

You love Maru. Just admit it.

Haha! I had to go back to youtube to find out what the fuck Maru is. Tongue

He (she?) is pretty cute, but I'm not really a cat guy. I got a big fat worthless orange one right beside me now. Fucking orange....

I will say, however, he does let my two year old do WWE moves on him and doesn't complain or bite. Just lays there and takes it. That's a plus.

~ Umberto Eco
05-05-2013, 08:36 PM
(05-05-2013 08:31 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 08:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You love Maru. Just admit it.

Haha! I had to go back to youtube to find out what the fuck Maru is. Tongue

He (she?) is pretty cute, but I'm not really a cat guy. I got a big fat worthless orange one right beside me now. Fucking orange....

I will say, however, he does let my two year old do WWE moves on him and doesn't complain or bite. Just lays there and takes it. That's a plus.

Until he snaps and mows you all down with an ak.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-05-2013, 08:45 PM
[Image: Crazy+Cat.GIF]

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
05-05-2013, 09:48 PM

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
05-05-2013, 10:05 PM
(05-05-2013 08:31 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 08:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You love Maru. Just admit it.

Pics pl0x?

[Image: giphy.gif]
05-05-2013, 10:12 PM
(05-05-2013 09:48 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  

Glad you brought him up, I'm currently reading The Christian Religion, An Inquiry.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-05-2013, 10:36 PM
(05-05-2013 10:05 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 08:31 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  He (she?) is pretty cute, but I'm not really a cat guy. I got a big fat worthless orange one right beside me now. Fucking orange....

Pics pl0x?

[Image: ?ui=2&ik=a76ed7e21c&view...amp;amp;zw]

~ Umberto Eco