the God term

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-05-2013, 11:27 PM
RE: the God term
Quote: Cute cat but you dropped your dinner on him.

Big Grin

I was still a believer when he was born. The meat would be much too tough now.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 11:28 PM
Dammit FT, we were having a serious discussion here. Angry

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
05-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Cannibal baby bump

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-05-2013, 11:34 PM
(05-05-2013 11:28 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Dammit FT, we were having a serious discussion here.  Angry

Fine. For the love of Jewsus, you people are pushy.

(05-05-2013 11:12 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  [Image: orange_zps26c16a43.jpg?t=1367817106]

One of my cats looks relatively similar to that cat.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-05-2013, 11:36 PM
ZOMG! IT'S SUCH A CUTE KITTY! Heart

[Image: giphy.gif]
05-05-2013, 11:40 PM
(05-05-2013 11:36 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  ZOMG! IT'S SUCH A CUTE KITTY! Heart

[Image: mgefzfN.png][Image: WeL9wZI.png]

You'll have to excuse the poor quality. I had to take the pictures with my webcam.
We need more cats.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-05-2013, 11:46 PM
They do look alike.

~ Umberto Eco
06-05-2013, 10:17 AM
(05-05-2013 01:15 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(05-05-2013 01:05 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  If Christians wanted to be more Christ like, they would be Jews.
Respectfully, Christ is food for the whole world. The book of Isaiah predicted that the Christ was to be a Light to the nations. We see the fulfillment of this in th New Covenant. Isaiah was correct. This is twenty twenty hindsight. Judaism is over. It has served it's purpose.

That isn't true and was refuted way earlier in this thread.

The man known as jesus NEVER came close to fulfilling any of the prophecy laid out in Judaism.

Today, in Jerusalem people who claim to be the messiah are locked up.

Again your argument is circular.

Shoo fly

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-05-2013, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 11:24 AM by childeye.)
06-05-2013, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 12:17 PM by childeye.)