the God term

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: the God term
C'mon 200!

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2013, 04:25 PM
C'mon 200!

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 1 user Likes guitar_nut's post
07-05-2013, 04:32 PM
(07-05-2013 04:07 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 04:03 PM)childeye Wrote:  The reason why your reasoning will always turn out hypocritical, is because with God being defined as Love, you are not believing in your own best interests.
The only problem is, you don't get to define any word.

So, no, your hateful (and non-existent) god is not, cannot and never will be defined as love. How about we define him as the scourge of humankind for more than 2000 years? Now this definition I can get on board with.
If you want a serious discussion, I will engage accordingly. I don't think you want a serious discussion nor do I think you could put aside your clear bias as to what the term God means.
07-05-2013, 04:36 PM
07-05-2013, 04:38 PM
(07-05-2013 04:32 PM)childeye Wrote:  your clear bias as to what the term God means.
Don't tell me, let me guess. God is... a 200 page piece of shit thread on a random internet forum ?
07-05-2013, 04:44 PM
(07-05-2013 04:38 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 04:32 PM)childeye Wrote:  your clear bias as to what the term God means.
Don't tell me, let me guess. God is... a 200 page piece of shit thread on a random internet forum ?

Happy 200 pages of

[Image: e8e6f829_circular_argumentmid.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
07-05-2013, 04:44 PM
the God term
200 pages...full of shit. What else would I have done with this time though. What have we learned so far?
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
07-05-2013, 04:45 PM
(07-05-2013 04:32 PM)childeye Wrote:  If you want a serious discussion, I will engage accordingly. I don't think you want a serious discussion nor do I think you could put aside your clear bias as to what the term God means.

Are you serious? Or rather, are you insane? 200 pages of people (some really bright people, too) trying to have a discussion with you, in which you weasel your way out of saying anything that's even remotely coherent, and you have the gall to tell me I don't want a serious discussion? And that I have a bias, because I don't accept your retarded definition of a word that already has a definition?

Like I said, you simply cannot be this stupid!

And if you're not a troll, what exactly do you wish to achieve here? To get us to admit that you're right? Never going to happen, because incoherent, deluded drivel rarely contains much truth and that - only by accident.

So, let me ask you again, what exactly are you doing here, other than masturbating your enormous ego and minuscule brain?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
07-05-2013, 04:48 PM
(07-05-2013 04:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 04:03 PM)childeye Wrote:  Paranoid delusion. It doesn't matter what I say.
Troll behaviour is quite hard to identify positively. I think 200 pages of crapola is kinda a strong hint. Problem is you really might be that dense. It has been seen before. I know you're seeing this as an ad-hom or whatever, but if you're a troll you know it's true and if you're not a troll then your bags of arrogance will define this as just the sort of behaviour you'd expect from an atheist. Think of it as God loving you a little less.
Well there you have it. In your reasoning as outlined above I am either a dishonest troll, or dense. Moreover I am arrogant if I see your error and probably more so if I do you the favor of pointing it out. Has it ocurred to you that some people can just be speaking honestly? Is this what atheism does to people? I seriously want to know.
07-05-2013, 04:52 PM
(07-05-2013 04:48 PM)childeye Wrote:  Well there you have it. In your reasoning as outlined above I am either a dishonest troll, or dense. Moreover I am arrogant if I see your error and probably more so if I do you the favor of pointing it out. Has it ocurred to you that some people can just be speaking honestly? Is this what atheism does to people? I seriously want to know.
And saying that you, the amazingly enlightened one, sees his error and of course, like all good Xtians (aka morally superior jerks, at least to their withered little minds), just has to point it out, is not in the least bit arrogant?

And I seriously want to know when you're going to piss off. You've got to be one of the most obnoxious trolls we've had recently. And not just recently.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."