the God term

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2013, 05:01 PM
the God term
(07-05-2013 04:48 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 04:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  Troll behaviour is quite hard to identify positively. I think 200 pages of crapola is kinda a strong hint. Problem is you really might be that dense. It has been seen before. I know you're seeing this as an ad-hom or whatever, but if you're a troll you know it's true and if you're not a troll then your bags of arrogance will define this as just the sort of behaviour you'd expect from an atheist. Think of it as God loving you a little less.
Well there you have it. In your reasoning as outlined above I am either a dishonest troll, or dense. Moreover I am arrogant if I see your error and probably more so if I do you the favor of pointing it out. Has it ocurred to you that some people can just be speaking honestly? Is this what atheism does to people? I seriously want to know.

This is what Internet forums do to *some* people.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: the God term
I guess it was not safe and I will not read all the stuff but Bucky you must now announce the Party and when it will occur. I will even bring a 6-pack.

Childeye carry on. Maybe you can get this nonsense to 300 pages and multiple parties will occur.
07-05-2013, 05:29 PM
07-05-2013, 05:33 PM
(07-05-2013 04:38 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 04:32 PM)childeye Wrote:  your clear bias as to what the term God means.
Don't tell me, let me guess. God is... a 200 page piece of shit thread on a random internet forum ?
I don't think this is as you say, a piece of shit thread. I like it.
07-05-2013, 05:34 PM

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
07-05-2013, 05:37 PM
(07-05-2013 05:01 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 04:48 PM)childeye Wrote:  Well there you have it. In your reasoning as outlined above I am either a dishonest troll, or dense. Moreover I am arrogant if I see your error and probably more so if I do you the favor of pointing it out. Has it ocurred to you that some people can just be speaking honestly? Is this what atheism does to people? I seriously want to know.

This is what Internet forums do to *some* people.
Of course you are correct. In truth I've been kicked off of christian forums because of *some* people.
07-05-2013, 06:11 PM
I saw a really great bumper sticker today driving to school.
"I really like the sound you make when you shut up".
Tongue
Seems applicable, somehow.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
07-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Bucky Ball you promised a party. Are you now ignoring that promise.
07-05-2013, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 06:27 PM by childeye.)
(07-05-2013 05:13 PM)JAH Wrote:  I guess it was not safe and I will not read all the stuff but Bucky you must now announce the Party and when it will occur. I will even bring a 6-pack.

Childeye carry on. Maybe you can get this nonsense to 300 pages and multiple parties will occur.
It's not nonsens you guys. This is really important stuff. I have been trying my best to show you that all of your reasoning must end in a contradiction because you essentially are arguing that no one can say what is True, and yet you are believing that and saying it is True. Hypocrisy.

Now I have agreed that all men are full of shit, but I call it ignorance. That does not mean we have to be ignorant forever and always full of shit. Nor does it prove there is no Truth to learn. Even admitting our ignorance is speaking Truth and learning, and is in the direction coming out of ignorance into Truth.
07-05-2013, 06:20 PM
One, you can't define a god as a human emotion. It's meaningless to do that.
It would be like calling a galaxy a tree.

"I'm going to define a galaxy as a tree....WTF ? "

God is not a number or a thing or something felt in your chest.

There is no god. The only thing we are talking about is what you imagine a god to be.
Just your imagination.

That's all we're talking about.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results