the God term

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: the God term

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 07:46 PM

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
12-05-2013, 08:01 PM
(12-05-2013 07:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 07:07 PM)childeye Wrote:  Weeping

Well yeah, what do you think spiritual Truth is about? Spirits are emotions.

That's because you don't even comprehend the term god. If God is not the Creator of everything, then there is no God. Hence to say god is the least likely cause of anything is the least smartest thing you could say pertaining to the True meaning of the term.

I think fstratzero has a solid grasp of the term god, you however have fallen down the proverbial Rabbit Hole and can't seem to quite put your finger on it.

God is Love, Love is Empathy, Love created the Universe, the Universe is Love, my Dog believes in God, God believes in my Dog, the Dog created the Universe, the Universe is Love, Love is Love, is Love Love?, 40-Love, All You Need is Love, Linda Lovelace is God, Spirits are Emotions, Spirits are Ghosts, Ghosts are Emotions...down, down, down the Rabbit Hole we go!

childeye you are analogous to the Jabberwocky poem, it sounds like you're saying something but in reality the phrases have no meaning, or worse, you give them a different meaning from what everyone else understands.

OK, I'll be back in another 50-100 pages and see if anything has changed.
You do seem to pop up in the middle of conversations and remark on things without any concept of the progression of the discourse. The dialogue began by an atheist saying that atheists don't percieve god. I simply agreed.
12-05-2013, 08:06 PM
(12-05-2013 07:46 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 07:36 PM)childeye Wrote:  No, you are mistaken. I am asserting that he dosen't know what the term God means according to scripture.

No. Love is spiritual not physical. It is emotional in our senses. I would say the physical universe is made to experience Love. The energy to create it may have been motivated by Love but physical matter is simply energy.

Of course we can only see as we are given to see. Yet it remains true that Love is real and Love is good and it is the moral spirit that lives in all men. That is what I believe and it is reality not fantasy.

God is love, everybody feels love.

Psychopathy exists.

Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/[1]) is a personality disorder identified by characteristics such as a lack of empathy and remorse, criminality, antisocial behavior, egocentricity, superficial charm, manipulativeness, irresponsibility, impulsivity, and a parasitic lifestyle.

Wait love is not innate.
I've been through this a number of times already. I'm not saying all men feel Love the same but rather there are degrees. Please note above "lack of empathy". Empathy is described as what is lacking, it therefore defines Psychopathy. Love is therefore an absolute in proper terminology. Love is therefore innate since it is a disability when it is lacking.
12-05-2013, 08:12 PM
(12-05-2013 07:36 PM)childeye Wrote:  No, you are mistaken. I am asserting that he doesn't know what the term God means according to scripture.

Now, we've gone fully back to the beginning...

Back to arrogance that no one but Ce can understsnd anything. More crap.

Shoo fly

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-05-2013, 08:16 PM
(12-05-2013 08:06 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 07:46 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  God is love, everybody feels love.

Psychopathy exists.

Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/[1]) is a personality disorder identified by characteristics such as a lack of empathy and remorse, criminality, antisocial behavior, egocentricity, superficial charm, manipulativeness, irresponsibility, impulsivity, and a parasitic lifestyle.

Wait love is not innate.
I've been through this a number of times already. I'm not saying all men feel Love the same but rather there are degrees. Please note above "lack of empathy". Empathy is described as what is lacking, it therefore defines Psychopathy. Love is therefore an absolute in proper terminology. Love is therefore innate since it is a disability when it is lacking.

It's been covered before, at least twice.

Just shoo fly

12-05-2013, 08:19 PM
(12-05-2013 08:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 07:36 PM)childeye Wrote:  No, you are mistaken. I am asserting that he doesn't know what the term God means according to scripture.

Now, we've gone fully back to the beginning...

Shoo fly
Yes but at least on record we have you all agreeing with everything I say at some point or another. That Love is the spiritual moral Truth inside of men. You simply misinterpret the scriptures regarding the term God.
12-05-2013, 08:22 PM
(12-05-2013 07:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 07:07 PM)childeye Wrote:  Weeping

Well yeah, what do you think spiritual Truth is about? Spirits are emotions.

That's because you don't even comprehend the term god. If God is not the Creator of everything, then there is no God. Hence to say god is the least likely cause of anything is the least smartest thing you could say pertaining to the True meaning of the term.

I think fstratzero has a solid grasp of the term god, you however have fallen down the proverbial Rabbit Hole and can't seem to quite put your finger on it.

God is Love, Love is Empathy, Love created the Universe, the Universe is Love, my Dog believes in God, God believes in my Dog, the Dog created the Universe, the Universe is Love, Love is Love, is Love Love?, 40-Love, All You Need is Love, Linda Lovelace is God, Spirits are Emotions, Spirits are Ghosts, Ghosts are Emotions...down, down, down the Rabbit Hole we go!

childeye you are analogous to the Jabberwocky poem, it sounds like you're saying something but in reality the phrases have no meaning, or worse, you give them a different meaning from what everyone else understands.

OK, I'll be back in another 50-100 pages and see if anything has changed.

It's ridiculous that Ce keeps going.,.Really it's becoming pathetic. Nothing changes...we could all leave for another 100 pages and he'd still be yammering on the same tired line.

And when he becomes truly frustrated, he lashes out irrationally. He mentioned he was banned from Christian forums somewhere on this thread...I totally believe it. Of course we don't ban people for just being stupid.

Too bad tho.

12-05-2013, 08:24 PM
(12-05-2013 08:19 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 08:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Now, we've gone fully back to the beginning...

Shoo fly
Yes but at least on record we have you all agreeing with everything I say at some point or another. That Love is the spiritual moral Truth inside of men. You simply misinterpret the scriptures regarding the term God.

Wow going back to that...

And you agreed a couple times that man invented god.

Shoo fly.

12-05-2013, 08:24 PM
(12-05-2013 08:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(12-05-2013 08:06 PM)childeye Wrote:  I've been through this a number of times already. I'm not saying all men feel Love the same but rather there are degrees. Please note above "lack of empathy". Empathy is described as what is lacking, it therefore defines Psychopathy. Love is therefore an absolute in proper terminology. Love is therefore innate since it is a disability when it is lacking.

It's been covered before, at least twice.

Just shoo fly
Yes you are right. But still people are lost in the semantics. Because they don't define their terms from any absolute, such as Love is good, and then reason upon that sure Truth.