the God term

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2013, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2013 09:32 PM by childeye.)
RE: the God term
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2013, 09:30 PM
(13-05-2013 08:31 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 08:15 PM)childeye Wrote:  I agree with this. Are you aware that in quantum physics no information is ever lost?

That means nothing when it comes to death. Information isn't lost it merely changes form, from a dead body into food for bacteria, fungus, insects and plants.
So what? You just count everybody a bio organism?
13-05-2013, 09:37 PM
(13-05-2013 08:33 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 08:19 PM)childeye Wrote:  It makes just as much sense as the existence of our universe formed from a singularity. We don't know what caused the singularity but we know we are here.

The lack of evidence means we can reject assertions until evidence is provided in it's favor.
But evidence has been presented. The Gospel and the New Testament is proof. Only what or Who is behind the singularity would be able to predict future events and bring them to come to pass in time.
13-05-2013, 09:55 PM
(13-05-2013 09:30 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 08:31 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  That means nothing when it comes to death. Information isn't lost it merely changes form, from a dead body into food for bacteria, fungus, insects and plants.
So what? You just count everybody a bio organism?

Yes. We are not separate from nature but very much apart of it.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
13-05-2013, 09:58 PM
(13-05-2013 09:37 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 08:33 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  The lack of evidence means we can reject assertions until evidence is provided in it's favor.
But evidence has been presented. The Gospel and the New Testament is proof. Only what or Who is behind the singularity would be able to predict future events and bring them to come to pass in time.

Accept the entire bible was compiled. The bible is a book of books that human beings decided to lump together. They literally put it together, working on what they could and couldn't agree on. Popular vote brought about the cannon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel#Non-...al_gospels

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocryphal_gospels

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
13-05-2013, 10:32 PM
the God term
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
14-05-2013, 12:35 AM
So, I see in the last 10 pages or so, Ce brought everyone back to the beginning, then to the middle of this extensive thread...and back again to the maybe the first third.

Sigh.

Everything is based on his faith and his beliefs. There isn't anything that qualifies as rational -- except as he twists meanings to suit his presupposition. In the end that's all it is. His thoughts, his beliefs against analytical reason.

He's stated his case repeatedly to the point of it becoming simply nauseous regurgitation of the same argument.

244 pages.

Men created a megalomaniac diety because it was direct reflection of his (man's) own impotence.

There isnt any god, no christ, no eternal anything, no holy spirit...

You need to believe that there's more. Fine..go in peace...I think you're pretty harmless...

But who knows...

You have your answers to you limited questions...You'll just continue to keep yelling that the circle is really a square.

Shoo fly

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

14-05-2013, 12:36 AM
(14-05-2013 12:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I see in the last 10 pages or so, Ce brought everyone back to the beginning, then to the middle of this extensive thread...and back again to the maybe the first third.

Sigh.

Everything is based on his faith and his beliefs. There isn't anything that qualifies as rational -- except as he twists meanings to suit his presupposition. In the end that's all it is. His thoughts, his beliefs against analytical reason.

He's stated his case repeatedly to the point of it becoming simply nauseous regurgitation of the same argument.

244 pages.

Men created a megalomaniac diety because it was direct reflection of his (man's) own impotence.

You need to believe that there's more. Fine..go in peace...I think you're pretty harmless...

But who knows...

You have your answers to you limited questions...You'll just continue to keep yelling that the circle is really a square.

Shoo fly

I'm waiting for him to say "GOD IS LOVE that explains everything, and destroys all contradictions."

[Image: 00000000000000005785.png]

-Baron d'Holbach-
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
14-05-2013, 12:57 AM
(14-05-2013 12:36 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 12:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I see in the last 10 pages or so, Ce brought everyone back to the beginning, then to the middle of this extensive thread...and back again to the maybe the first third.

Sigh.

244 pages.

But who knows...

Shoo fly

I'm waiting for him to say "GOD IS LOVE that explains everything, and destroys all contradictions."

[Image: 00000000000000005785.png]

Yep. And then I'll have to post again...

Might just do it each time he posts anything he claims isn't opinion

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-05-2013, 08:30 AM
(13-05-2013 09:55 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 09:30 PM)childeye Wrote:  So what? You just count everybody a bio organism?

Yes. We are not separate from nature but very much apart of it.
I think you are missing my point. I'm saying a person is more than a bio machine.