18-04-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: the God term

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2013, 06:59 PM
(18-04-2013 06:53 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 06:35 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  That's the same type of the conundrum you've been presenting on this site...
Yes I know. I truly marvel at it. All I'm saying is Love rules and proving it.

So you marvel that your assertions are just as concrete as that of Bucky Ball? Because that's what I'm saying.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
18-04-2013, 07:02 PM
(18-04-2013 06:59 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 06:53 PM)childeye Wrote:  Yes I know. I truly marvel at it. All I'm saying is Love rules and proving it.

So you marvel that your assertions are just as concrete as that of Bucky Ball? Because that's what I'm saying.

That's just what the voice in his head is telling him. We know it means it's time for his meds, but he thinks otherwise.

53 pages of this crap! There's been nothing proven yet...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

18-04-2013, 07:04 PM
(18-04-2013 07:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 06:59 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  So you marvel that your assertions are just as concrete as that of Bucky Ball? Because that's what I'm saying.

That's just what the voice in his head is telling him. We know it means it's time for his meds, but he thinks otherwise.

It's a big turd that's blocking shit up mentally.

And then there's the thread... Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
18-04-2013, 07:10 PM
18-04-2013, 07:13 PM
(18-04-2013 06:19 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 06:10 PM)childeye Wrote:  Please, again you dodge the truth. No other race said they were the chosen by God to bring forth a Messiah that would be a light to the world and it happened.

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

KKK, right here baby.
Right where? The KKK didn't give birth to Jesus. The KKK wasn't even around two thousand years ago when Jesus was born. Jesus was of the line of David, not the line of Billy Bob. This is getting really silly. Are you not understanding what I am saying again?

Quote:Religious Beliefs of the American Knights

The American Knights of the KKK characterizes itself primarily as a religious organization. Their website prominently reads, “Jesus Christ is the light of the world,” and founder Jeff Berry is a ordained Christian reverend. Although some Christian groups see the Klan as being anti-Christian, the Church of the American Knights, as well as many other Klan groups, justify their views with a passage from Genesis, in which God speaks to his chosen people:

“I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply: A nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and Kings shall come out of thy loins” -Gen 35:11

The Klan contends that no race or group of people have proven themselves to be God’s chosen people but the white, Anglo race, because no other race has spread across the world in the way that Whites have. Therefore, the Klan believes that there is Biblical reason for their white supremacist views.
So what? That doesn't change the fact that the Christ was born out of the nation of Israel two thousand years ago. Everybody knows this. You must be misunderstanding me somehow to present this as somehow countering what I said.

You said:

(18-04-2013 06:10 PM)childeye Wrote:  Please, again you dodge the truth. No other race said they were the chosen by God to bring forth a Messiah that would be a light to the world and it happened.

You can plead insanity, if you want. I'd accept that. Drinking Beverage

18-04-2013, 07:17 PM
(18-04-2013 06:59 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 06:53 PM)childeye Wrote:  Yes I know. I truly marvel at it. All I'm saying is Love rules and proving it.

Get serious. You're saying that Love ruling in men is just as true as the moon being made of green cheese? Maybe I just don't get the joke again.
18-04-2013, 07:22 PM
(18-04-2013 07:13 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 06:19 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  [Image: mqdefault.jpg]

KKK, right here baby.
Right where? The KKK didn't give birth to Jesus. The KKK wasn't even around two thousand years ago when Jesus was born. Jesus was of the line of David, not the line of Billy Bob. This is getting really silly. Are you not understanding what I am saying again?

So what? That doesn't change the fact that the Christ was born out of the nation of Israel two thousand years ago. Everybody knows this. You must be misunderstanding me somehow to present this as somehow countering what I said.

You said:

You can plead insanity, if you want. I'd accept that. Drinking Beverage
So what? Man we have a major disconnect. Look, have you ever heard of Christmas?
18-04-2013, 07:25 PM
(18-04-2013 07:04 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 07:02 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's just what the voice in his head is telling him. We know it means it's time for his meds, but he thinks otherwise.

It's a big turd that's blocking shit up mentally.

And then there's the thread... Weeping
You all are really too much. You think I haven't proven that Love rules?
18-04-2013, 07:28 PM
(18-04-2013 07:17 PM)childeye Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 06:59 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  So you marvel that your assertions are just as concrete as that of Bucky Ball? Because that's what I'm saying.
Get serious. You're saying that Love ruling in men is just as true as the moon being made of green cheese? Maybe I just don't get the joke again.
There's no joke and it's serious, but not in the way you see it: your assertions carry just as much weight as that which Bucky Ball posted that the moon is made of cheese because he says it.

As a further example read what the napkin says:

[Image: proof-there-you-have-it-one-true-napkin-...881649.jpg]

Same basis -

Your logical fallacies are as such:

anecdotal
Using personal experience or an isolated example instead of a valid argument, especially to dismiss statistics.

ambiguity
Using double meanings or ambiguities of language to mislead or misrepresent the truth.

special pleading
Moving the goalposts or making up exceptions when a claim is shown to be false.

false cause
Presuming that a real or perceived relationship between things means that one is the cause of the other.

personal incredulity
Saying that because one finds something difficult to understand that it's therefore not true.

appeal to emotion
Manipulating an emotional response in place of a valid or compelling argument.

bandwagon
Appealing to popularity or the fact that many people do something as an attempted form of validation.

appeal to authority
Saying that because an authority thinks something, it must therefore be true.

There are probably others out there, but it's getting late and I could use a sandwich.

[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post