the God term

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: the God term
(18-04-2013 07:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 07:04 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  It's a big turd that's blocking shit up mentally.

And then there's the thread... Weeping

Dude is totally mentally constipated....

And yea I'm totally Weeping

Hug Awww... dere dere ma sweet.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
18-04-2013, 07:47 PM
Hey thirdeye, how does it feel not to have convinced anyone here about a single thing you have argued for? You haven't "educated" anyone, "saved" anyone or "enlightened" anyone. I'm not even sure you have "entertained" anyone. If I cared for you I think I'd be emabarrassed for you.

Why are you here again?

BTW you are hereby being demoted to gnat.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
18-04-2013, 07:48 PM
(18-04-2013 07:39 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 07:36 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  OK people, this thread seems to be not updating properly. Bear with us and we'll try and figure out why.

Oh, and just out of interest are any posts still missing from this thread?
They seem to turn up eventually. But when I use the mobile version, if I tap on last post, it just refreshes showing the beginning of the thread.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

18-04-2013, 07:48 PM
(18-04-2013 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 07:22 PM)childeye Wrote:  So what? Man we have a major disconnect. Look, have you ever heard of Christmas?

You mean Yule? Yes it is a pagan holiday that was later appropriated by the christians as a way of converting pagans much like Ishtar pronounced Easter yet another pagan holy day incorporated into the mongrel religion known as christianity.

Yeah I've heard of it. What do you know about it?
Well the reason I brought that up, is typically it is meant to commemorate Jesus' birthday. That's why the word Christ is seen at the beginning of the word christmas. Also when people say a date like 1000 B.C.... The B.C. means before Christ. So when I said about no race other than the nation of Israel has claimed to be chosen by God to bring forth the Messiah and it happened. The key words here are "chosen by God", "bring forth", and "it happened" . Chosen by God means only God could make it happen. Bring forth means to be born from this race. And it happened two thousand years ago. So obviously the KKK could not have brought forth the Christ Jesus since they weren't around two thousand years ago. And that is why your statement is ridiculous. Do you even know what a Christ is?
18-04-2013, 07:53 PM
(18-04-2013 07:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Hey thirdeye, how does it feel not to have convinced anyone here about a single thing you have argued for? You haven't "educated" anyone, "saved" anyone or "enlightened" anyone. I'm not even sure you have "entertained" anyone. If I cared for you I think I'd be emabarrassed for you.

Why are you here again?

BTW you are hereby being demoted to gnat.
I was amused and entertained, but that ended 40 pages ago. I stayed on just to see what batshit they'd come up with next. Now...yea third eye is hereby downgraded to gnat. Except you don't really shoo those...

You just crush them when they land.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-04-2013, 07:57 PM
(18-04-2013 07:47 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 07:33 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Dude is totally mentally constipated....

And yea I'm totally Weeping

Hug Awww... dere dere ma sweet.

Oh tanks. Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-04-2013, 08:02 PM
(18-04-2013 07:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I was amused and entertained, but that ended 40 pages ago. I stayed on just to see what batshit they'd come up with next. Now...yea third eye is hereby downgraded to gnat. Except you don't really shoo those...

I get turned on when you talk rough Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
18-04-2013, 08:09 PM
(18-04-2013 05:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 05:08 PM)childeye Wrote:  Fisrt of all, I fail to see what is stupid about someone losing their life to save someone else. I would applaud that quality in any man. I don't know how read up on this thread you are. We are talking about why we believe when there is no evidence.

You are talking about believing without evidence.

Skeptics do not believe without evidence.
And so?
18-04-2013, 08:15 PM
(18-04-2013 07:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Hey thirdeye, how does it feel not to have convinced anyone here about a single thing you have argued for?
I think everyone here knows Love rules.

Quote:You haven't "educated" anyone, "saved" anyone or "enlightened" anyone. I'm not even sure you have "entertained" anyone. If I cared for you I think I'd be emabarrassed for you.
Well that is very respectful of you. Thank you.

Quote:Why are you here again?
Well, I am here to find out why an atheist can't believe in God.

Quote:BTW you are hereby being demoted to gnat.
Thank you. You are a generous person.
18-04-2013, 08:22 PM
(18-04-2013 08:02 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-04-2013 07:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I was amused and entertained, but that ended 40 pages ago. I stayed on just to see what batshit they'd come up with next. Now...yea third eye is hereby downgraded to gnat. Except you don't really shoo those...

I get turned on when you talk rough Big Grin

You're cute with your toothy smile. Wink