20-04-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: the God term
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2013, 12:39 AM
Le bump.

Nope, still no talk about taint tickling

This one time I was tickling my taint and the mailman joined in. Special deliveries will never be the same.

[Image: giphy.gif]
20-04-2013, 12:48 AM
20-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Since you refuse to acknowledge this I'll repost it.

(19-04-2013 10:53 PM)childeye Wrote:  All you have to do is just believe that God's Love is like the Love we see on the cross. If you approve of Him He approves of you. His Love is like taking the crap end of the stick instead of handing it to someone else. If you believe it, you need to take a few steps in doing it with others. Forgive others, turn the other cheek etc...And don't say bad things about others. They can't help the way they are. Just try it and you'll find Him.
If you're hearing the words, I didn't want it enough, I didn't believe enough, I did something wrong. That is not God talking to you. That's the devil. True Christians stumble many times before they get stronger. It's okay.

Here's where YOU said those things to me...

(19-04-2013 10:32 AM)childeye Wrote:  Of course I realize that you thought you believed in Christ. I've met many people just like you and many still think they believe.

(19-04-2013 01:23 PM)childeye Wrote:  I don't see why I should take note if you know scripture or if you have read the bible even a thousand times. That means nothing to a real Christian.
[/quote

Yes

As you can see..ya you did.

Fucking shoo fly

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

20-04-2013, 01:08 AM
Momsurroundedbyboys, now I have to ask which hospital, in all probability it would have been going north on 19th because south makes no sense. Was it Children's on California, that is where both my children, sons, were born. My wife knows your pain as such.

Again for those who wonder, obscure San Francisco knowledge. In that one would be hard pressed to think of a hospital that one would go south on 19th Ave. to get to.

Yes, none of this has anything to do with a god it does have much to do with life which demands a rejection of the notion of god and an acceptance of death.

I might also ask why if you have to visit, you went away. I have traveled through much of the developed world and with rare exception I cannot think of a better place to live. I will happily die here.
20-04-2013, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2013 01:25 AM by childeye.)
20-04-2013, 01:32 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2013 08:43 AM by childeye.)
(20-04-2013 01:00 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Since you refuse to acknowledge this I'll repost it.

(19-04-2013 10:53 PM)childeye Wrote:  All you have to do is just believe that God's Love is like the Love we see on the cross. If you approve of Him He approves of you. His Love is like taking the crap end of the stick instead of handing it to someone else. If you believe it, you need to take a few steps in doing it with others. Forgive others, turn the other cheek etc...And don't say bad things about others. They can't help the way they are. Just try it and you'll find Him.
If you're hearing the words, I didn't want it enough, I didn't believe enough, I did something wrong. That is not God talking to you. That's the devil. True Christians stumble many times before they get stronger. It's okay.

Here's where YOU said those things to me...

(19-04-2013 10:32 AM)childeye Wrote:  Of course I realize that you thought you believed in Christ. I've met many people just like you and many still think they believe.

(19-04-2013 01:23 PM)childeye Wrote:  I don't see why I should take note if you know scripture or if you have read the bible even a thousand times. That means nothing to a real Christian.
[/quote

Yes

As you can see..ya you did.

Fucking shoo fly
Here's what you said I said: I didn't want it enough, I didn't believe enough, I did something wrong.
I don't see where I said this above anywhere. I guess you could say I implied you did something wrong. But I did not mean it so as to cast blame. I just meant I think you are not believing in the right thing about the Christ. I see a divine Love on the cross, that is what I believe in.
20-04-2013, 01:35 AM
childeye, do you not ever wonder if you can define god as "love" cannot I define god as "hate" as often occurs in the OT. I suggest this because I have been aware for longer than you have lived that "god" is a human construct. If you allow yourself to define god does that not make it your construct.

Not that love for ones fellows no matter what is a wrong way to believe. I would point out and meant to many pages ago that love for ones fellows is not often followed by humans. If it was so the incidence of poverty and suffering in the world would be sharply reduced. If there was a god with love directing human life this would not be the case.

One must look at the results of "gods" actions. If they conflict with your construct of "god" might that imply that there is not such entity.

If "god" simply observes and demands certain things from its adherents what might that indicate about its existence.
20-04-2013, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2013 06:37 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(20-04-2013 12:48 AM)childeye Wrote:  Those who come to know Christ are set free from religion and they are changed. They see through the lies of the devil.

95 % of the US prison population," know Christ", (say they are "Christian"). Obviously something's not working. You are full of confirmation bias.
There is no devil. Read Dr. Elaine Pagels (Princeton) book, "The Origins of Satan". It's all a myth. And you are full of BS. Your Jebus said (Matthew 5:17 ) :
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them"
Thus you appear to not even know what your own Jebus said about "freedom" from religion. Clearly YOU are not "free" of it. You are completely in it's clutches, and labor under it's delusions. Pot calling kettle black.

(20-04-2013 12:48 AM)childeye Wrote:  No I don't know that. I know what God has shown me.

I can't help it if you are ignorant of scholarship, and the truth. Any nut case can spout any shit they want. You are no exception. Your god seems to be telling us you are a fool.

(19-04-2013 09:55 PM)childeye Wrote:  So you are offering proof that Jesus existed and he caused trouble in the temple? That backs up scripture, true. But you don't have to prove it to me.
This is true too according to scripture. God did not crucify Himself.

Wrong. A divine being in Hebrew culture is not equivalent to Yahweh. More Biblical ignorance, and more ignorance of Hebrew culture. You really need to go to school and learn about your cult. Jebus NEVER claimed to be divine. In each of the gospels the "divinity" is completely different.

(20-04-2013 12:48 AM)childeye Wrote:  No. I'd most likely just get in fights and make teachers angry, I'd probably get kicked out. But I could be wrong. Honestly, I don't have the time.

So you choose to remain ignorant. Fool.

(20-04-2013 12:48 AM)childeye Wrote:  Then why did you keep lumping True Christians who believe that only God can draw a man to the Christ with the religious who try to force people to believe? That is an equivocation fallacy.

Wrong all the way. 1. That's not what an "equivication fallacy" is, (your new big words you love to use to look intelligent). I don't accept your premise. Its the No True Scotsman fallacy. How about learning a couple more new big words. Oh wait, that would nean you would have to go to school. Never mind.

(20-04-2013 12:48 AM)childeye Wrote:  Everyone must say what they believe is true or false, you included. Love rules I say. Wha's wrong with that?

When they're as ignorant and purposely obtuse as you, it's a crime. And just like "everyone" else, you are just as deluded and insane about their religious beliefs ... just like the billions of religious nuts who came before you. They were all wrong also.

(20-04-2013 12:48 AM)childeye Wrote:  The Truth is not religion. Your doing your equivocation fallacy thing again.

False. Here's some example of real "equivication fallacies. Stop making a fool of yourself.
http://www.fallacyfiles.org/equivoqu.html

(20-04-2013 12:48 AM)childeye Wrote:  Prophecy is saying what is to come by God telling the prophet to say it. A prophet does not try to guess the future like a soothsayer or a fortune teller. That is an equivocation fallacy. Not all prophesying is about the future either. The Holy Spirit can tell someone somewhere to go help someone somewhere else. Happens all the time.

Wrong again, ChildishPopePreachingGoon.
So is anything NOT a fucking "equivication fallacy", ignorant one. You get an "F" in Logic. BTW, you also need a scripture course. That is NOT the role of a prophet. Clearly you have never studied the Bible, or Hebrew culture.

(20-04-2013 12:48 AM)childeye Wrote:  I simply believe that God is Love, the same Love I see on the cross. I don't care what day he died. Sheesh.

Well, since the gospels clearly conflict on the day, and one is lying, I guess an educated person might wonder. Since you are obviously a deluded belieber, I can see why an ignoramus would not care.

Have another ignorant deluded day.

Sheesh

Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
20-04-2013, 06:05 AM
(19-04-2013 11:54 PM)childeye Wrote:  Our emotions are triggered by what we believe to be true. Hence you can fool the brain into believing something that is not real and trigger the emotions necessary so as to manipulate people.

Are you not entertained? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

To all my bretheren here, you are debating using logic with a birdbrain. How does that sig go I've seen someone use here?

Debating theists is like playing chess with a pigeon, you can be a Grand Master but the pigeon just walks around knocking pieces down, shits on the board and then flies off.

Now, getting back to the important issue at hand, is it better to use a feather or the whole chicken to tickle the taint?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post