the Luminati?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 10:22 AM
the Luminati?
There is a girl at work who is always talking about this. So tell me your thoughts and what exactly is it? Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: the Luminati?
That's the plural form of the spell Harry Potter uses to light up his wand....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
06-02-2015, 10:27 AM
Lol I meant the one that apparently they worship the devil amount celebrities. According to the girl at work when a celebrity get so famous they tell them they have to be a part of this or thry will kill their careers.
06-02-2015, 10:32 AM
My opinion of it is along the lines of religion. Not impossible, but improbable. There are no secret organizations controlling shit. The non secret organizations do it just fine.

'Murican Canadian
06-02-2015, 10:44 AM
I have a friend who's like this.. Chemtrails, secret oil pipelines in mid-east, banks control world, cure for cancer/hiv being with held, vaccines poisonous etc etc list goes on forever. They are the sort of people nowadays who think that the Government and media are trying to attack religions because they are run by the satan or some shit. I've read some about Obama being the anti-christ etc. In fact all I see governments do is protect religions (especially the one-that-must-not-be-named-or-else-i'll-be-called-a-bigot).

Of course there are extremely rich people but I doubt they sacrifice children in Bohemian Fucking Grove. If they were so rich, deviant and smart, you would never know about them. Fucking idiots.

P.S Moon landing was a fake!

Edit: Banks probably do control the world to some extent actually Tongue

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
[+] 2 users Like SunnyD1's post
06-02-2015, 10:55 AM
(06-02-2015 10:27 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Lol I meant the one that apparently they worship the devil amount celebrities. According to the girl at work when a celebrity get so famous they tell them they have to be a part of this or thry will kill their careers.

Start here: The Illuminati

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-02-2015, 11:04 AM
But is it real? Interesting huh?
06-02-2015, 12:29 PM
(06-02-2015 10:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 10:27 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  Lol I meant the one that apparently they worship the devil amount celebrities. According to the girl at work when a celebrity get so famous they tell them they have to be a part of this or thry will kill their careers.

Start here: The Illuminati

Didn't they kill Tupac? Dodgy

Bastards are infiltrating everything. They are why we can't have nice things. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-02-2015, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015 06:35 PM by The Polyglot Atheist.)
(06-02-2015 10:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  That's the plural form of the spell Harry Potter uses to light up his wand....

heh

Assuming it was meant to sound like Latin, there is no -os ending in Latin cases and at best it would be "lumi" (starting from -us) or "luminis". Indeed, you will find the term "lumen, luminis". But light is "lux, lucis".

Sorry, déformation professionnelle. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
06-02-2015, 12:45 PM
The people who believe in this shit are so batshit it`s amusing.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]