the Luminati?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: the Luminati?
(06-02-2015 10:44 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  I have a friend who's like this.. Chemtrails, secret oil pipelines in mid-east, banks control world, cure for cancer/hiv being with held, vaccines poisonous etc etc list goes on forever. They are the sort of people nowadays who think that the Government and media are trying to attack religions because they are run by the satan or some shit. I've read some about Obama being the anti-christ etc. In fact all I see governments do is protect religions (especially the one-that-must-not-be-named-or-else-i'll-be-called-a-bigot).

Of course there are extremely rich people but I doubt they sacrifice children in Bohemian Fucking Grove. If they were so rich, deviant and smart, you would never know about them. Fucking idiots.

P.S Moon landing was a fake!

Edit: Banks probably do control the world to some extent actually Tongue

The moon landing was fake. Hell, the moon is fake! Don't you know anything? Geesh.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2015, 07:18 AM
(06-02-2015 04:33 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 10:44 AM)SunnyD1 Wrote:  I have a friend who's like this.. Chemtrails, secret oil pipelines in mid-east, banks control world, cure for cancer/hiv being with held, vaccines poisonous etc etc list goes on forever. They are the sort of people nowadays who think that the Government and media are trying to attack religions because they are run by the satan or some shit. I've read some about Obama being the anti-christ etc. In fact all I see governments do is protect religions (especially the one-that-must-not-be-named-or-else-i'll-be-called-a-bigot).

Of course there are extremely rich people but I doubt they sacrifice children in Bohemian Fucking Grove. If they were so rich, deviant and smart, you would never know about them. Fucking idiots.

P.S Moon landing was a fake!

Edit: Banks probably do control the world to some extent actually Tongue

The moon landing was fake. Hell, the moon is fake! Don't you know anything? Geesh.

I heard that it's a giant sphere of cheese placed there by extraterrestrials in order to fattening us up for the harvest.

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
07-02-2015, 09:27 AM
(06-02-2015 12:45 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 10:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  That's the plural form of the spell Harry Potter uses to light up his wand....

heh

Assuming it was meant to sound like Latin, there is no -os ending in Latin cases...

Second declension accusative plural? Not that that applies...

(06-02-2015 12:45 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  ... and at best it would be "lumi" (starting from -us) or "luminis". Indeed, you will find the term "lumen, luminis". But light is "lux, lucis".

Sorry, déformation professionnelle. Tongue

Well; quite.

... this is my signature!
07-02-2015, 12:47 PM
(06-02-2015 11:04 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  But is it real? Interesting huh?

If it were real it would imply that somebody competent was in charge of things. This is clearly not the case.

[Image: open_letter.png]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
07-02-2015, 01:44 PM
I guess what I meant is is there a group that calls themselves thr luminoti? And they try to make people worship the devil by way of famous people or they think they are? Lol
07-02-2015, 02:43 PM
(07-02-2015 01:44 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I guess what I meant is is there a group that calls themselves thr luminoti? And they try to make people worship the devil by way of famous people or they think they are? Lol

The Luminaries?
07-02-2015, 02:46 PM
(07-02-2015 01:44 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I guess what I meant is is there a group that calls themselves thr luminoti? And they try to make people worship the devil by way of famous people or they think they are? Lol

Go to post #6 and click on the words in blue.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
07-02-2015, 02:56 PM
I did but it didn't give me tha answer I'm looking for but thanks
07-02-2015, 04:46 PM
(07-02-2015 02:56 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I did but it didn't give me tha answer I'm looking for but thanks

No. The illuminati as described by crazy conspiracy theorist who live in their mothers basement is not real.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-02-2015, 04:55 PM
(07-02-2015 02:56 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I did but it didn't give me tha answer I'm looking for but thanks

What answer are you looking for?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat