12-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Wink the Muhammad sex simulator
[Image: 6rLHZor.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like wardonis's post
12-02-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: the Muhammad sex simulator
It's not often I feel bad for a goat.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-02-2015, 05:56 PM
Fuck the goat.

Oh. I guess that is the idea.

We need a link.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
12-02-2015, 06:13 PM
(12-02-2015 05:56 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Fuck the goat.

Oh. I guess that is the idea.

We need a link.

No, we don't. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
12-02-2015, 06:20 PM
I have no idea how to react to this.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
12-02-2015, 06:30 PM
To the person who made this, you probably just convinced another crazy person to go on a killing spree. Congratulations.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
13-02-2015, 12:09 AM
(12-02-2015 06:30 PM)cactus Wrote:  To the person who made this, you probably just convinced another crazy person to go on a killing spree. Congratulations.

It's interesting isn't it? I was just thinking, if someone made a similar one for Jesus no one'd even blink. You *might* still get a crazy person going nuts and shooting people but it'd be kinda... socially acceptable to make such a game. Also the pope would probably get in a snit and a few other Christian leaders would wail about how it shows the end of the Age is near... but it would kinda feed into their doom-cult's mythology so actually they might not have too much of a problem with it per se.

Also Christianity has a bit of the sting taken out of it by the emphasis placed on y'know, turning the other cheek and so forth... But Islam... at least from the outside looking in... as far as I can tell they've got a much more active tradition of "if someone insults God we go bananas".

Another thing, I know representations of humans are taboo in Islam - early on I believe cameras were viewed with quite a bit of suspicion too, but why do people go nuts about representations specifically of Mohammed? Mohammed is not God... so what's so very blasphemous about making a picture of him?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
13-02-2015, 03:04 AM
(12-02-2015 06:30 PM)cactus Wrote:  To the person who made this, you probably just convinced another crazy person to go on a killing spree. Congratulations.

So you're saying that we should let them win and not create simulation games of the prophet moohammered (lolpun) having sex with various farmyard animals?

What is the world coming too?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
13-02-2015, 03:49 AM
NSFM

Not safe for Malaysia.

Confused

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
13-02-2015, 07:09 AM
(13-02-2015 03:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So you're saying that we should let them win and not create simulation games of the prophet moohammered (lolpun) having sex with various farmyard animals?

What is the world coming too?

I'm pretty sure Benjamin Franklin said something to the effect of "Those who surrender their freedom to make Mohamed/bestiality simulators for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.". I might be paraphrasing a bit, but that's pretty close.

There's a reason that guy's on the $100 bill.
[+] 8 users Like RobbyPants's post