the Omen curse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2016, 03:27 AM
the Omen curse
Greetings. the human ability to see patterns is very fascinating and often delusive,Facepalm
to prove my point I am gonna talk about the infamous Omen curse lets begin.
the curse mainly revolves around the series of events that happened from October 1975 to January 1976. Separate flights for both actor Gregory Peck and executive producer Mace Neufeld were struck by lightning when flying between the USA and England, and producer Harvey Bernhard was barely missed by a lightning bolt in Rome. A restaurant that Neufeld and Peck were to eat at in England was bombed by the IRA. A plane hired by the studio to take aerial shots in Israel was switched at the last moment by the airline, and the clients who took the original plane were all killed when it crashed on takeoff. Some time later, a zookeeper who was helping the studio with handling animals was attacked and eaten alive by lions. After working on The Omen, stuntman Alf Joint went on to work on A Bridge Too Far where he was pushed off a building during a stunt gone wrong. now comes the most convincing partOn Friday, August 13, 1976, special effects artist John Richardson was in an accident in the Netherlands while working on A Bridge Too Far, also right after work on The Omen was done. Less than a year after designing the deaths for The Omen, Richardson's car was involved in a major accident which killed and decapitated his female companion, in a way similar to David Warner's death in The Omen. It is rumored that upon stumbling out of his car he saw a road sign that said he was near the town of Ommen, marked 66.6 km away. Now this has to evidence that Lucy does not like this movie. well the last and most convincing part is only a half truth you see,There are no road signs in the Netherlands giving distances in fractions of kilometres. Only kilometre markers use fractions. Near Raalte is a junction where the N348 joins the N35. This location currently corresponds with kilometre marker 66.6 on route N348. A road sign stating the direction towards Ommen is less than fifty metres away from this kilometre marker.

A local newspaper named De Stentor did some research into this matter and contacted a former police officer from the area. According to the police officer, the accident indeed took place near Raalte on the N348 between Raalte and Deventer, but not on the location where the 66.6 kilometre marker currently is. the rest can be easily explained by the law of probability. the main cast and director are fine for all I know. one would think that sweet LucyAngel will go after them first. and they went on to make the sequels and nothing strange happened there as far as I know
also why does this not happen with all satan movies maby just maby there not real. I would like to apologize for any spelling mistakes I made imm not English,its also my third thing I ever posted so it may be a little boring. but tell me if you think i did an ok job,or notNo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: the Omen curse
Is this about that Damien, series not getting a second season???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
17-12-2016, 07:14 AM
RE: the Omen curse
I think the most popular of these pareidoelia-induced myths are the Bermuda Triangle and Tutankhamun's "curse"

These are both the result of people asserting a pattern when there is none. There's no greater incidences of people dying that opened the tomb than the normal population's death rate.

There's no greater incidence's of plane or boat disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle than any other spot with similar geographical features.

We're a bunch of silly monkeys. Big Grin

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition