the Pathetic Daughter He Acquires

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2011, 02:26 PM
RE: the Pathetic Daughter He Acquires
(14-11-2011 08:57 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Holy crap ladyjane!!! Always good to see veterans posting again!

I go through just reading/ posting phases Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2011, 03:03 PM
That is terrible Angry I can't believe your own father would say these things.

These folks here are giving you some good advice and good encouragement. You can and you will make yourself more than your father says you are- you already are more and you will continue to grow.
15-11-2011, 03:15 PM
(14-11-2011 08:57 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Holy crap ladyjane!!! Always good to see veterans posting again!

And it even gets worse Lucradis. I'm going on 70.

My motto 'Place no people on pedestals', and that includes me.Cool
15-11-2011, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2011 08:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-11-2011 03:15 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  

And it even gets worse Lucradis. I'm going on 70.

My motto 'Place no people on pedestals', and that includes me.Cool

Especially you. Wink

(14-11-2011 08:31 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I started to transform all that negative feedback into positive, into art. Now I am a successful photographer doing something I love, I picked up skills over the years to have many friends and cope- actually- transform my inabilities into my greatest success. Wasn't easy, wasn't always pretty, but is worth it and fulfilling.

Don't let ANYONE define you. That is not their job. NOt your fathers, not your schools and not mine. Every person in your circle should support and encourage you. You can still love people separately from allowing how much weight their words have for you. I would have given anything to have had someone tell me that years ago. Smile

And I'll be goddammed if I hadn't already found the mother of my children I'd be trying to woo LadyJane.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.